Epic Perfect World

Hide&Seek LEGGO!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
[move]PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM Losergoddess THANK YOU![/move]

Yep it's time for a hide and seek event.  :tiger-1: Bay wanted me to have more events, because she's weird like that. D: Here's the skinny. I will post an SS of where I am. It's the ONLY hint you're going to get. First person to get to me and bring me the item I want wins. Simple right?

Item you have to bring me: Tulip

Prize per find: 80 EC:

You can participate as many times as you want. The SS will be posted below and changed each round. I'll keep bumping the thread to keep it up top so people do not have to search for it.

Happy Gaming everyone. Good Luck to all who participate!
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 12:38 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
1st. Nika
2nd. Nika
3rd. AxelVIII
4th. AxelVIII
5th. AxelVIII
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 12:34 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Offline jestcute

im here... at the location...   :smiley:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Event is closed and I already said do not reply to this post. Thanks to all who pariticpated [: