Epic Perfect World

Is it worth starting here?

Offline sexylexi

• Fail barb, Even more fail wizzy.
How are seekers doing currently?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Sins are easier to start out with, but since everything is so easy to get in game you can start out with any char and do fine. as for PK it is active. Any char is good for PK if you know how to play them. GL and welcome to EPW
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Sins are easier to start out with, but since everything is so easy to get in game you can start out with any char and do fine. as for PK it is active. Any char is good for PK if you know how to play them. GL and welcome to EPW

Sins wouldn't be the most recommended class to start with if you're low on ECs, since they take the most to get the needed stats to do anything good. It took me 60k ec to get 2x interval on wrists, 25k for interval on top, and 11~12k ec to get gof + atk lvl on daggers.

Cupcake<3

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Sins wouldn't be the most recommended class to start with if you're low on ECs, since they take the most to get the needed stats to do anything good. It took me 60k ec to get 2x interval on wrists, 25k for interval on top, and 11~12k ec to get gof + atk lvl on daggers.
you're probably right if you want best stats and equips on your first char. if you want to just start out the game with a good farming class imo sins are ok and also if you are new to the game sins are handy since it's easy to play. also if you want the best r8 bonuses for any char you're going to spend tons of ECs anyways.
RETIRED BARB

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
you're probably right if you want best stats and equips on your first char. if you want to just start out the game with a good farming class imo sins are ok and also if you are new to the game sins are handy since it's easy to play. also if you want the best r8 bonuses for any char you're going to spend tons of ECs anyways.

True, I'll agree with you then. Sin is the top solo farming class, fastest BH, events, FC/NV etc farming. The only trouble could be leveling, since it's got the least aoe skills.

Cupcake<3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I started on EPW as a sin, got her to 148 then all my focus went to my archer.  I used the sin to farm my archer's gear (not so much EC's, I ended up doing lots of GV to gain EC for his r8r), but because the standard of sins is too rich for my blood, I decided to stick with non-sin classes. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Tbh blademaster is easiest to lvl up, get any sin to BP u and U can pull half cave and aoe.

You can probably find some kind of pk 80% of the time.
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 06:01 pm by Tavern

Offline cow

Ok ty for all the answers!!!!  :smiley:

could someone say somethin about Flashs gear..
and the endgame wizzy wep..

tyvm.  ^-^

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
What do you mean with Flashs gear??

And about wizzy's end game weapon is most likely a nice R8 sword with attack lvls and some channeling in my opinion. You can choose between Attack lvls weap, Defence lvls weap or Purify weapon, that's completely up to you. But most wizzies love to have Attack weap cause it makes them hit like  truck xD

Offline cow

thank you!!!
so zFlashx gear.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
think he's a sin not wiz.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Slashyy

let me make this simple .... start off with a bm to get to know the server (there the most round off stand alone chars out there) but this server is the easist to learn and to farm gears :D also pks fun if u avoid the times when the factions come out to play :)

Offline cow

how flashx got that wep?

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
how flashx got that wep?

lol, anyone can get that weap, it's all based on luck and on the amount of EC you can spend.

Cupcake<3