Epic Perfect World

Sandy- 150 scammer veno!!!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
it's a pretty harsh world X.x.

GMs always remind players not to share accounts. think sharing "items" would fall into that category.
If you gave it willingly, in my opinion you are partly at fault too. Best you be patient and wait or let it go.

Everything is easy to farm/get in game anyways.
Good luck.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Ionut

it's a pretty harsh world X.x.

GMs always remind players not to share accounts. think sharing "items" would fall into that category.
If you gave it willingly, in my opinion you are partly at fault too. Best you be patient and wait or let it go.

Everything is easy to farm/get in game anyways.
Good luck.

I can let it go, fker scammed me of 400 ec only. But I can't let the ignorance go. I get chat banned for bad words, but she is free to play even she's a scammer.
I really can't understand this.
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
It is not the people like Sandy who are retarded ( somebody mentioned she is ), it is people like you ( Ionut ).
You should learn not to share stuff with people who you barely know and can't trust.

Learn to deal with it, instead of crying to others for your mistakes, once you do > I will congratulate you for becoming a man.

Welcome to the real world, Ionut. There is no friendship. ( unless you're a pony )

Well that was a bit harsh... If the world was made of people who think that there's no friendship and we can't trust anyone at all, then it would be even worse than it is right now.
It's true he made a mistake for trusting a person he barely knew, but it's not a mistake to be loving and to believe that there are still good people in this world. You get screwed in front and behind many times for sure, but those times you don't and you actually find someone that's worth trusting, then those times are precious.

Offline Ionut

Well that was a bit harsh... If the world was made of people who think that there's no friendship and we can't trust anyone at all, then it would be even worse than it is right now.
It's true he made a mistake for trusting a person he barely knew, but it's not a mistake to be loving and to believe that there are still good people in this world. You get screwed in front and behind many times for sure, but those times you don't and you actually find someone that's worth trusting, then those times are precious.

Thank you!
I admit, my bad-I like to help ppl by giving advices, info,gear etc...Not like others :|
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline Anjani

I will offer my service if it was Dragon Quest item, coz Sin can only make ppl drop Dragon Quest wtf...  :'(
Hope u get it back

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Well you arent the first one,
Hope Gm's get ur tome back.

Offline Ionut

Well you arent the first one,
Hope Gm's get ur tome back.

Thank you Blue, but now I really don't care about tome. All I want is to see Sandy banned - mostly IP ban :D >:D
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
You do not get the point, I find it childish because you've made a obvious mistake which can't get the other player banned, and you are crying for one. Good luck on that.

Sandy asked you for your tome, offering nothing in return. < No reasons to get banned.

It's okay that you've admited the mistake, of course it can happen. But if you've seen that it was a mistake, you should also see that you can't get her banned.

Cupcake<3

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Actually she did say that she'd give it back ^^ it's in the screenshots. Therefore she did something wrong in my opinion  :tiger-19:

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Actually she did say that she'd give it back ^^ it's in the screenshots. Therefore she did something wrong in my opinion  :tiger-19:

It is wrong, of course. But you can't trust a stranger just like that, no matter if it's a faction member or not.

Cupcake<3

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
It is wrong, of course. But you can't trust a stranger just like that, no matter if it's a faction member or not.
I agree with that, but we can't deny that doing what she did is something really awful. Especially  doing it multiple times like she did.
So instead of coming in this thread and making Ionut feel like he's the only dumb person who made a mistake, I'd rather say thanks to him for warning us  :tiger-3:

cevans1290

+1

vlntbty

Agreed..

You do not get the point, I find it childish because you've made a obvious mistake which can't get the other player banned, and you are crying for one. Good luck on that.

Sandy asked you for your tome, offering nothing in return. < No reasons to get banned.

It's okay that you've admited the mistake, of course it can happen. But if you've seen that it was a mistake, you should also see that you can't get her banned.

Offline Chire

I don't agree. You know why? Cause if she continues doing this, people will LEAVE the server because GM's didn't do a thing. What if she starts doing some other shit? What then? And you could prevent that with ban. But you didn't. Therefor, players who got robbed, will leave. So why to get 10 people to leave when you could ban one? Imo 10 > 1.  I believe if what she did was me instead, I would get immediate perma ban prolly.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
I don't agree. You know why? Cause if she continues doing this, people will LEAVE the server because GM's didn't do a thing. What if she starts doing some other shit? What then? And you could prevent that with ban. But you didn't. Therefor, players who got robbed, will leave. So why to get 10 people to leave when you could ban one? Imo 10 > 1.  I believe if what she did was me instead, I would get immediate perma ban prolly.

You know how you can prevent that?

Stop giving your stuff to strangers without taking anything in return.

Whenever somebody asks for my stuff, I always take something that is worth enough, so if he/she doesn't return my item back, I keep/sell theirs.

Cupcake<3