Epic Perfect World

Sandy- 150 scammer veno!!!

Offline Ionut

So here is the story:
just few minutes until the TW and i had 2 tomes on my barb: The tender slaves and Love un and down.
I asked if anyone needs a tome just for TW and she pmed me she need.
I told her that i give only for TW and she said ok.
I trade her then she tried to pm me and ask for my tender slaves but she typed a character that messed up the whisper and Cherie__  and Vermilion saw it and pmed me to say not.
It seems that Sandy asked for Vermilion's tome too.
She left the party then she logged of. She logged on late, about 15 mins after the TW cuz i pmed her and it worked, ofc she didnt answer.

Here are the SS ofc
Don't worry,be happy!

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 :monkey-11: This is why you should never loan out anything even to a best friend or family. I hope you get it back from the veno. But as far as Admin help goes i think this falls under the same category as sharing account's and you know what that mean's. This should also be moved to support.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
In my opinion, sorry going to be one of those people, this isn't a scam. You willingly loaned her your stuff, she just wasn't trustworthy to give it back. You can voice "I want it back" all you want, but imo you shouldn't be loaning your stuff out like this. Yeah she was a ***** for not giving it back, but you still willingly gave it to her. If you're going to be loaning stuff like this, you should at least take something in debt for it to make sure they give it back. That way if they don't give it back you're not too screwed over about it. Just a suggestion.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Sometimes i stand at those GM events where the bosses drop stuff that are free pick up and not squad based. I sit and wait, I pick one person in partictular and use Spirit Phalenx(Psychic OP Stun Skill, NurfPLisAgatio) and i make sure they dont pick up anything. Chowder lvl 151 scammer noob.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Sometimes i stand at those GM events where the bosses drop stuff that are free pick up and not squad based. I sit and wait, I pick one person in partictular and use Spirit Phalenx(Psychic OP Stun Skill, NurfPLisAgatio) and i make sure they dont pick up anything. Chowder lvl 151 scammer noob.
Wouldn't that require the event to be in a pk zone? And if it was in pk zone GJ for getting the drops  :))

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
You can use that skill in safezone.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm sorry about what happened. If she is a white name, maybe you can PK her and farm stuff from her? Just a suggestion.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
I'm sorry about what happened. If she is a white name, maybe you can PK her and farm stuff from her? Just a suggestion.

+1

Offline paget4444

• Beginner
...wow. Sorry, but she's not a scammer, your a dummy for handing out stuff like that, apparently to people you dont know, whether she was in your fac. or not. As much as i hope you do get your tome back....you probobly wont get any help from GM's, especially when you post this here instead of in support section.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Nope. 100% Scan.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
You can use that skill in safezone.
Hmm, then maybe it fall's under pk'ing at GM event's. But i'm not sure. Gm's might have to start saying no PK before the event's start or just make the rule 100% so this won't be a issue to others.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
The thing is, it counts as a buff. It blocks incoming damage and heals you over time, but at the same time you can not move.

vlntbty

You WILLINGLY loaned it out so this is not a scam. If anything, you scammed yourself. Never, EVER EVER loan out items to ANYONE.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Nope, Pyth. Most logically, a scan.  :police:

vlntbty

Nope, Pyth. Most logically, a scan.  :police:

You can claim "scan" all you want, but bottom line is: HE offered to loan it out, HE is at fault. No one else.