Epic Perfect World

Sync Vs Outcast PK Video 31/03/2013

Robbert

Some random who probably joined Sync and got ego sky high.
She bothers changing font and posts only unoriginal idioms, down syndrome at its best trying to get a name.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
LMFAO..glad I got your attention. 
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2013, 06:35 pm by Shay

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
This one time, at band camp. I used an entire bottle of sunscreen trying to lubricate my tuning slide for my trumpet because i left my slide grease at home. And when i tried to play the trumpet sunscreen started to ooze out of the mouth piece. Needless to say the judges were angry, but you know what they say "He who leaves his sunscreen, is he who gets AIDS".

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Sorry but most dont even call this PK :smiley:
       Most????? Or do you mean YOU!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
umm anyways....

if you guys have some nice soundtracks/musics suggestions for my upcoming vids (TW, pk or w/e) .. feel free to send me pm on the forums xD .. if i like it i'll use it..

I'd prefer tracks with no vocal lyrics if possible, i don't like adding lyrical tunes to these vids, as people have different taste in music and what not, also i just don't see them fitting to these vids anyways.... (unless it's the pokemon song o.o)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
This one time, at band camp. I used an entire bottle of sunscreen trying to lubricate my tuning slide for my trumpet because i left my slide grease at home. And when i tried to play the trumpet sunscreen started to ooze out of the mouth piece. Needless to say the judges were angry, but you know what they say "He who leaves his sunscreen, is he who gets AIDS".

That was beautiful.

Move along now. Stop blistering butts.

:-X

Last Edit: Apr 04, 2013, 04:35 pm by Zorah/Pirouette

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru