Epic Perfect World

Sync Vs Outcast PK Video 31/03/2013

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well, ahed jumped the gun on the other thread with the video, while i was posting this....

anyways..

You win some you lose some.. since .. us losing have been covered already, ;o .. here's us winning o.o

no flaming please.. was fun fight, really enjoyable pk.. good job Sync and OC, hope to see you soon again in the battlefield..

enjoy.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LetsHug

amazing video. god the numbers were very balanced in this fight. So glad we get the chance to look cool after being so made fun of in other videos :(.

Offline Standup

Ok hold on wtf is this ? lets get equal numbers.. or wait not even in this video sync still had more see real PK :

Offline SHINIGAMI

Ok hold on wtf is this ? lets get equal numbers.. or wait not even in this video sync still had more see real PK :

welldone.. you won pk.. .. GAKIDO NUMERO UNO !! plez.. stop flaming nao :) i'm trying to be nice :(

Last Edit: Apr 02, 2013, 12:03 am by SHINIGAMI

Offline LetsHug

good job friend good job. Don't worry bro you don't look bad it's ok. I promise daddy take care of you <3

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Pro video.
No sarcasm.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I love both videos, I don't care who won or lost, I don't care about the numbers I just care about what they were actually doing. :3

I went full Martin Luther King.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2013, 01:23 am by Keraa

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Awesome video, Labs.  :tiger-23:

Move along now. Stop blistering butts.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
What's the name of the second song?

yunie1

Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:51 pm by Clarity

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Move along now. Stop blistering butts.

This
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i think this rivalry is cool, adds color to the game. of course too much drama is a bad thing but it's an effect of the good competition. with most big facs being allied it's nice to see some people goin at it.   :tiger-37:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SHINIGAMI

ty everyone :)  :normal-4:

and @ Fab ..

2nd song was Assassin's Creed 3 soundtrack Dub-step remix by Rogue.

xD ..

was playing AC3 before i started editing the vid. soo i had to add it xD

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
My god I missed godly pk..
Either that or I was being nab in the background the whole time and remember none s:
Nice video xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

dw you're the best whatever  you say whatever you will do even if its make no sense like always  you still the best +1 +1 +1
sorry if labs hurted you'r feeling baby he didnt mean to do it ... he just wanted to share some fun moments
[move] :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:[/move]

and awesome video like always shini  :normal-8: to bad no pokemon song this time  :normal-12:
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2013, 05:50 am by 3ahed