Epic Perfect World

OUTCASTS AS 300 NEW PK VID

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi

Stop inviting random people and it will result in better PK, just a tip. desperate people, VIVA LA OUTCASTS GET REAL YO
Last time as known, Gakido RQed cuz didnt had active in PK. For some reason, you guys were the ones inviting randoms desesperate to the guild.
And dont steal Sync sentences. Who says "VIVA LA" was cody. VIVA LA SYNC BITCHES.

Offline LetsHug

Lets just be honest tho, the only pk you put in that vid was after the fact you guys got killed after trying to RG 4+ times, but you never put that in your vids huh. Looking cool man looking cool <3

Offline Standup

Lets just be honest tho, the only pk you put in that vid was after the fact you guys got killed after trying to RG 4+ times, but you never put that in your vids huh. Looking cool man looking cool <3
The fact that you had 300000 more in those * RG's * go get some real victories like we had on this video, wannabe, also people got called when we heard sync highly outnumbering us, = ppl logging = sync easy drop even 30 vs 40 gg

Offline LetsHug

It's k mang blame the numbers factor all you want. Fact is you still lost those fights and did not put them in because you did not want to look bad. Good video booboo

Offline Standup

It's k mang blame the numbers factor all you want. Fact is you still lost those fights and did not put them in because you did not want to look bad. Good video booboo
<3

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi
The fact that you had 300000 more in those * RG's * go get some real victories like we had on this video, wannabe, also people got called when we heard sync highly outnumbering us, = ppl logging = sync easy drop even 30 vs 40 gg
Fun people talking big when they log only for TW or like 15-30min/day to PK. Then they record to show everyone how they "gods" LOL

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
20 more lmao..  tell me more where u learnt to count...

u lost in equal numbers.. at west and broken bow buff,.. then.. went to old NS and SP .. cause those were the only 2 places u could win at the time.. as u had the class advantage... having a few extra EPs and Mystics comes in quite handy when they can get back to support in seconds after death.. which wasn't the case at west and broken bow buff, where u lost on equal grounds..  .. also the fact some of us left after the first 3 rounds of victory in west.. as they had to get ready before TW preps start lol.. nice try though.. ;o

man up lol... you win some you lose some.. aint to shame in that...  QQ-ing about us having 20 more, where in the video it clearly shows otherwise.. just makes you look pathetic lmao..

but gf :) ..

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Fun people talking big when they log only for TW or like 15-30min/day to PK. Then they record to show everyone how they "gods" LOL

^ This

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

You know this people like him try hard to show there ego shits for  others to show  they are the best like boosty and his mafia  :normal-2:  l0l so u call them pro the best almighty .. etc

seems that noone giving them attention irl so they try to get it in pixels life  :normal-2:

they use any way to desperate everyone doesnt give a shit for them  :normal-2:

Offline LetsHug

u lost in equal numbers.. at west and broken bow buff,.. then.. went to old NS and SP .. cause those were the only 2 places u could win at the time.. as u had the class advantage... having a few extra EPs and Mystics comes in quite handy when they can get back to support in seconds after death.. which wasn't the case at west and broken bow buff, where u lost on equal grounds..  .. also the fact some of us left after the first 3 rounds in west.. as they had to get ready before TW preps start lol.. nice try though.. ;o

man up lol... you win some you lose some.. aint to shame in that...  QQ-ing about us having 20 more, where in the video it clearly shows otherwise.. just makes you look pathetic lmao..

#Silence

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Eh, putting aside the shit talk. GG Sync, was really fun pk, hope it repeats soon.

Offline Standup

u lost in equal numbers.. at west and broken bow buff,.. then.. went to old NS and SP .. cause those were the only 2 places u could win at the time.. as u had the class advantage... having a few extra EPs and Mystics comes in quite handy when they can get back to support in seconds after death.. which wasn't the case at west and broken bow buff, where u lost on equal grounds..  .. also the fact some of us left after the first 3 rounds of victory in west.. as they had to get ready before TW preps start lol.. nice try though.. ;o

?? I wasnt even there LMFAOO thats what im saying, people got called cause OC got outnumbered by far, now watch video again and count that all, that wat happen u need accept it all its okay

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
?? I wasnt even there LMFAOO thats what im saying, people got called cause OC got outnumbered by far, now watch video again and count that all, that wat happen u need accept it all its okay
are you telling me u never outnumberd in the videos you recorded ??!?!??!1

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

LMFAO . u were there in round 1, lost.. then u RQ(i assume)..  u weren't there for the next 2 rounds.. not my fault u cant handle a defeat.. and then u came back .. after ppl went afk.. and u guys went to old NS and SP or w/e lmao..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf