Epic Perfect World

GNS HALP

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Okay so, when I vote, I open up both sites in tabs. I did my captcha on the first tab, and when I went to the second one it said I had THREE SECONDS LEFT TO VOTE.

And then it expired. It's not your site, and you can't make my vote count now. But is there a way to, like, send them an email or something?

Here's a SS:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Just remember it next time and enter the captcha within the 25 secs frame.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I did the same but I managed to quickly type it with 9 seconds. I always open up both before I do the captchas. >:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Just remember it next time and enter the captcha within the 25 secs frame.
^

It's like this now.. Just be prepared for next time.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
The internet is so complicated. :/

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline kerrsplat

• Beginner
  • Dreams give me nightmares
I had the same thing happen to me. That voting site is now on a 12 hour time cycle too. I went to vote on both sites after my 6 hour wait and everything was fine on one but the other that i had problems with last night now says I can only vote every 12 hours.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Just happened to me. Oh well.
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

dorothyerika

Just happened to me too Dx

cevans1290

If I'm right, once you go to site the game itself (website), should still get silver ;) game doesn't actually get the vote i don't think though :s

vlntbty

I just tried to vote also. I didn't even get a captcha to vote, just said it was expired as soon as the page loaded.

It said:

"Voting is once every 12 hoursIn/Out resets every 30 days." 

Rather irritating.

cevans1290

ik, but as said should give silver, not best for server itself because on the site for voting 1, game doesn't get the vote and will soon lose 1st place :c

vlntbty

ik, but as said should give silver, not best for server itself because on the site for voting 1, game doesn't get the vote and will soon lose 1st place :c

It gave me silver, but it's still annoying because I ALWAYS did the captcha to help the server.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
I just opened this and this came immidiately..

cevans1290

It gave me silver, but it's still annoying because I ALWAYS did the captcha to help the server.
oh ;s well hopefully will be fixed soon  ;)

Offline Akuko

Im assuming every server on this voting site gets the same system for voting, so no sites are getting as many votes as they should. so i doubt the EPW position gunna change