Epic Perfect World

Connection Issues

Offline minot75

• Beginner
I know people have been stating this issue, but I dont know how long it has been since someone have had it but i'm have a problem logging into the game. I had an account from way back and i had to stop playing for a while and now i'm able to play again. so i did the pwi way and it patched to game version 8 and let me get in, but when i select character and to to play it say can't log into server and then it says disconnected from server please try to log in again. so i said i'll dl the full client and i'm getting the same messages. can someone plz tell me what i need to do?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u need to send Agatio a PM with ur char name or account (im not totally sure), then he will unlock ur char  ;) it was some kind of bug that appear with changing game version.

sry for the inconvenience.  :P

Offline minot75

• Beginner
ty for your reply Epica. and i want to add that i can get on a on 3 of my 5 toons for some reason. My barb Kill_all and my wizard Onyxlover i cant log in so i will pm Agatio and see if he can do something about it. Once again ty for your reply Epica.
Last Edit: Apr 05, 2012, 07:37 pm by minot75

Offline Epica

• Old Player
np at all thats why the staff is here for ;)