Epic Perfect World

what is the most important skill for Venomancer

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Well atm the most important skill is ur OWL, so get 1 b4 its Nurfed and go DEMON, and enjoy it while it lasts =c

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well atm the most important skill is ur OWL, so get 1 b4 its Nurfed and go DEMON, and enjoy it while it lasts =c

Not true at all. If all you do is spam owl you're very easily countered.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd probably have to say Fox Form however I also think Soul Transfusion is an amazing skill.

Fox Form prevents melee classes from ripping you a new asshole and Soul Transfusion is a great lifesaver when Feral Concentration and Metabolic Boost are in cooldown.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'd probably have to say Fox Form however I also think Soul Transfusion is an amazing skill.

Fox Form prevents melee classes from ripping you a new asshole and Soul Transfusion is a great lifesaver when Feral Concentration and Metabolic Boost are in cooldown.

Not necessarily--my veno's AA, Sage, and has Sage Fox Form.  Her pdef makes me cry.  Of course, she IS only 133, but still.  It helps, but can't rely on it--at least not as an arcane veno. 

(and because of that, I'm debating on whether or not to restat heavy on her)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Not necessarily--my veno's AA, Sage, and has Sage Fox Form.  Her pdef makes me cry.  Of course, she IS only 133, but still.  It helps, but can't rely on it--at least not as an arcane veno. 

(and because of that, I'm debating on whether or not to restat heavy on her)

Well, Fox Form helps a little.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
More than a little. My sage venos pdef goes from 10k  base to 20k in foxform. Makes a rather large difference, especially if you can switch to a purifyspell weapon right before going foxform :3 The apsies never see it coming when they attack you while you're wearing a dragon glaive.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

I did NOT once say anything about cultivation in my reply. Maybe you're quoting the wrong person or something. But I found my reply fitting and so did quite a few others. Everyone is going to have their own opinion as to which venomancer skill is better to use. I simply suggested this person to learn their character and take the initiative as to deciding which skills they do and don't like.
I was stating my opinion on the thread, not you and your post. o.O
I wasn't only talking about cultivation either. I think you misinterpreted something there.
Again I know why I went inactive on the forums. Jeez.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
The most important thing is to stay alive
and continue to debuff and deal damage.

For that the best are Metabolic Boost,
Soul Transfusion and Nature's Grace.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

awesome sig  :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
I think, rage quit.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
i gotta agree with Stella atm

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Kreen

Everyone has different playstyle. So best would be going on ecatomb or wherever, and reading what skill does what. Same goes for culti, everyone has different opinions.