Offline ainun

• Beginner
what is the most important skill for Venomancer  ?;D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
There is no definite skill that's important, but you'd want to learn how to purge and amp.  Those two skills work in pvp and pve.

Oh, and if you're demon, I guess demon ironwood.  My veno's sage, so pfft.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
parasitic nova and noxious gas are rather important when doing pv pulls

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The most important skill you can possibly master as a venomancer, or any other class really, is to know when to attack and when to defend/run.

Offline RunBun

Demon Ironwood and an Owl

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
The most important skill you can possibly master as a venomancer, or any other class really, is to know when to attack and when to defend/run.

+1

Learn to play the character you're playing. Everyone has their own preference of playing style when it comes to certain classes. So you need to ask yourself which skill as a venomancer you think is the most important or more effective for you. You're gonna get so many different replies on this question.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Chire

Every skill for every class is important, except few skills on sin and one skill which is healing which u get on lv1 its not rly useful :/ but hey xD but as a veno, Idk I on my veno use every skill just depends what and when :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
All are important.You can't say one is important and one is less depends of your playstyle/sittuations

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Learn to play the character you're playing. Everyone has their own preference of playing style when it comes to certain classes. So you need to ask yourself which skill as a venomancer you think is the most important or more effective for you. You're gonna get so many different replies on this question.
^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm a sage veno and I use all of the skills I have learned.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Definitely not nova, too many people spam it like they have unlimited chi..

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

+1

Sick and tired of people asking which culti is better and such bullcrap. This thread fits snugly into the category of those question..

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Sick and tired of people asking which culti is better and such bullcrap. This thread fits snugly into the category of those question..

I did NOT once say anything about cultivation in my reply. Maybe you're quoting the wrong person or something. But I found my reply fitting and so did quite a few others. Everyone is going to have their own opinion as to which venomancer skill is better to use. I simply suggested this person to learn their character and take the initiative as to deciding which skills they do and don't like.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!