Epic Perfect World

Donation Question :o

Offline MultiStatic

Soooo. Me and a faction mate had a little battle of the words over donating.
Ive been donating 20$ every two weeks for three weeks now(and counting0 and each time i have received 66 gold(the extra 6 being bonus gold) But he/she says that it has to be over 30$ for you to even get the bonus gold... But somehow i always get  it.....

Could someone shed their light on the situation and explain the gold system to me? ._. I'm hella confused.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline silientkill

I think u always get bonus gold

Offline DarkHaven

• Pop Goes The Weasel
  • The world is a mirror.
Yep, i've always gotten bonus gold. I got it when i donated $100 and when i donated $5. so i'm pretty sure you get it every time.

Offline silientkill

plus it says it when u donate

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Don't quote me on this, but I recently checked the donation page, and what it looks like is that the donations are now cumulative and depending on how much you donated for the duration of your account you get a certain amount of bonus gold.  So essentially, you donated $60 in 3 weeks, your USD to gold should be 3.5 per dollar donated from now on.  Until you hit the next benchmark, which is at $100 which will be 4 per dollar until the next benchmark at $250 and so forth.

By this logic, your friend was right in that regard that if you've donated less than $30 then you get no bonus (the base is now 3.2 gold), but according to the new donation page, your cumulative total of ~$60 should take you over that benchmark and you get an extra .3 gold per dollar donated.

Not sure when this was added, but I like it. (Noticed reskin notice is gone though)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline silientkill

Amount donated (in total):    Gold reward ratio: 
0 - 30 USD                             1 USD = 3.2 Gold 
30 - 100 USD                          1 USD = 3.5 Gold 
100 - 250 USD                        1 USD = 4 Gold 
250 - 500 USD                        1 USD = 5 Gold 
500+ USD                               1 USD = 6 Gold 

that's how it works

Offline MultiStatic

Oh wow thanks guys! I kept checking the donation page but nothing was there! hence the thread.
Thank you guys so much though...I needed this ^^ Woot...I cant wait to hit the 250 benchamark x;
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3