Epic Perfect World

Gold Sharing

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
If you're anything like me, as a player, you'll probably have more than one account. I was wondering; Is there a way to give both accounts the same boutique? If not, is there a way to make that happen? I get OCD cancer every time I split my votes up between two accounts. I'd really like to hear feedback and other opinions. This is just a suggestion, please don't flame me. :c

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This would probably be too complicated... Just do what most people do. Build it up on one account, buy the item, and trade it and/or mail it to the character you need it on lol. I see what you're getting at honey, but i can see this glitching. I have 3 accounts that's how i do it.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
This would probably be too complicated... Just do what most people do. Build it up on one account, buy the item, and trade it and/or mail it to the character you need it on lol. I see what you're getting at honey, but i can see this glitching. I have 3 accounts that's how i do it.

Yeah. :/ If only. q.q

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Yeah. :/ If only. q.q

If they found a way to do this I'd honestly see a glitch problem and people QQ'ing saying things like MY BROTHER GOT MY GOLD?!?!? WTF?!?! But you know just my opinion :D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Angelica

Yeah I agree, this would cause many problems for others on EPW, but it's a nice idea anyways.  ^-^

vlntbty

I just vote on one account and if I need gold for something on my other accounts, I just buy it with my main account and give it to the other account. It'd be nice to be able to do what you suggested, but I think it'd be too difficult to implement that in. :/