Epic Perfect World

Elders (Adults Only faction)

Offline Chire

I am one, my husband is one ... we are both in our 50's and we have been playing PWI for four years and now we are here, both my son's age 32 and 29, as well as my daughter's, 22 and 17 plays EPW.   

Games are not for a specific age group, nor are they for a specific gender or race ....it crosses cultural, race and age borders.  In the end, we do what we enjoy doing...that is how it should be
:D ;)

I love you. Be my mom pls!

Anyways I agree, the game is to play no matter what age. I am 23 I can be mature but some times also immature as hell. Mostly I love to joke around I dont like too serious people, well not that I dont like, I can hang with them, but, laugh is what brings people together.

I also agree with this "He knows that. He's just under the impression that he somehow has any room to talk about maturity considering the way he acts."
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline broski454

ounds like a good idea . im 50 and my wife is 49. i played raging tides for two years. this is her first at PW.we like to have fun ,but the drama sucks.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
There were quite a few Older Gamers in Dilligaff, so they do exist :)
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Goodluck with ur faction.

Offline cssarandi

• Beginner
Nice  Clan! i also introduce PW to my son but our version is too expensive to have good items at
 PW by LevelUp<-------- :P ....then a friend of mine gave me this PWI<----- ^-^ on a Flashdrive...... we now play here we love d gears and the refinements awesome.... my son is way better than me buying/selling items via
EC  ^-^ ........ by the way i am nearing 37 ^-^ and my son is 11 ^_^........ have fun guys! ;D

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Not sure of what to say about this kind of guild, regardless. Wish you the best luck with your guild.

LaceyPip

Not sure of what to say about this kind of guild, regardless. Wish you the best luck with your guild.

This Guild - Elders - Broke the Stereotypical Society Expectation Mold of a Gamer - and its awesome to see more 'ADULTY' ( >:D i know its not a word, but if Oprah can have VJAYJAY as a word in the dictionary, I can invent my own too) , Adults enjoying a game that society expects only kids to play.  Whoohoo for Adulty Adults.       :tiger-35:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

This Guild - Elders - Broke the Stereotypical Society Expectation Mold of a Gamer - and its awesome to see more 'ADULTY' ( >:D i know its not a word, but if Oprah can have VJAYJAY as a word in the dictionary, I can invent my own too) , Adults enjoying a game that society expects only kids to play.  Whoohoo for Adulty Adults.       :tiger-35:
I'll try to be polite here. I do get the idea of the guild but in all honestly i dont see the point of making it age restricted. In my experience the age doesnt define your mental madurity. seen lots of examples on my daily basis, but that's just my opinion.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'll try to be polite here. I do get the idea of the guild but in all honestly i dont see the point of making it age restricted. In my experience the age doesnt define your mental madurity. seen lots of examples on my daily basis, but that's just my opinion.

Fab get off the forums  :monkey-37: :monkey-48:

On topic. I've never heard this guild in any drama, or pk bs or anything like that. I gotta say I praise you guys for this. Keep up the good work with your guild. It may be small (Not sure if it is I'm just guessing), but smallguilds>big guilds. Keep it up guys!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Old people/players are so cute.

Good luck with the faction :)

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

I'm 52, and have own reasons for not joining Elders.
(Wifey and I already have our guild.)

My first impression was something like "having separate
self-isolating community within community may not be
a good thing". (And we all know that first impressions
are wrong most of the time.)

But there can be another reason for their age restriction.

They might want to protect underaged players from possible
adult stuff in guild chat, for example.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
I am one, my husband is one ... we are both in our 50's and we have been playing PWI for four years and now we are here, both my son's age 32 and 29, as well as my daughter's, 22 and 17 plays EPW.   

Games are not for a specific age group, nor are they for a specific gender or race ....it crosses cultural, race and age borders.  In the end, we do what we enjoy doing...that is how it should be

OMG pro gamer mommy so cool  :P ;)

Offline Sneaker

i have been playing pwi since closed beta and have 2 105 's there, i am 29 , good luck with your faction :)