Epic Perfect World

Elders (Adults Only faction)

Offline DeathTap

Our only requirement is age 21+
We are a laid back faction with no drama and no pressure. Play the game how you want - we are here to have fun!
We have level 5 faction base (atm) and our Officers are very helpful and are daily players who spend a lot of time in-game.
We have our own teamspeak3 server. (Some of us old folk can't fight and type in chat at the same time)

Apply at our website here!

We understand there is no way to prove anyone's age in-game. We just ask that you be respectful because immaturity & egos will not be tolerated.

Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:21 pm by DeathTap

Offline MultiStatic

Goodluck finding any of them around here.
:s
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Antihero

I know, right?

Offline DeathTap

You would be surprised how many older players there are. On PWI there are several factions that are older player factions :  RT- Relics and DW - Oldies

We have already acquired quite a few on Epic and bringing others from PWI.

Offline MultiStatic

well good on ye man. finally a mature faction..
Wat is dis...Apocolypse?!
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

LaceyPip

I am one, my husband is one ... we are both in our 50's and we have been playing PWI for four years and now we are here, both my son's age 32 and 29, as well as my daughter's, 22 and 17 plays EPW.   

Games are not for a specific age group, nor are they for a specific gender or race ....it crosses cultural, race and age borders.  In the end, we do what we enjoy doing...that is how it should be
:D ;)

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
As many have said, plenty of older players enjoy this game also. I'm 28, me and my wife both play, and I know others in game who are as old or older than me. Just because we don't respond to the drama most people seem to thrive on doesn't mean we don't exist

Antihero

As many have said, plenty of older players enjoy this game also. I'm 28, me and my wife both play, and I know others in game who are as old or older than me. Just because we don't respond to the drama most people seem to thrive on doesn't mean we don't exist

He knows that. He's just under the impression that he somehow has any room to talk about maturity considering the way he acts. Anyway, good luck to you guys. Brace yourselves from the slew of applicants who are "mAtUrE 4 mI aGe".

Inb4 he puts my name in his signature again <3
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2013, 03:01 am by Antihero

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
i am 25+ so who do i pm in game?

cevans1290

i am 25+ so who do i pm in game?
i would randomly suggest lookin around, alot of wonderful factions ;3

Offline Sirana

I am one, my husband is one ... we are both in our 50's and we have been playing PWI for four years and now we are here, both my son's age 32 and 29, as well as my daughter's, 22 and 17 plays EPW.   

Games are not for a specific age group, nor are they for a specific gender or race ....it crosses cultural, race and age borders.  In the end, we do what we enjoy doing...that is how it should be
:D ;)

^-- this

I am 32 years old, my mom also plays here. My daughter is 12 but she doesn't play here much.

@ Elders Faction: Good luck. I hope you find good players for your Faction.

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
that's the type of fac I've been lookin for its too many kiddies on here but that run in all ages I keep tellin these kids this isn't high school but hey everyone got balls behind a monitor xD  I will love to join but im only 21

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Sir, I 13, I find this higly offensive. JOJOJOJOJOJO

Nah, just kidding ;P. Yeah I'm 13 but anyways, sounds like a good faction. Good luck. ^^

You're 13 o.o
anonymous

cevans1290

You're 13 o.o
ikr..now he is officially a little kid

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
ikr..now he is officially a little kid

Lmfao indeed
anonymous