Back i shall be

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Lol this server needs anger management class

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic

Offline silientkill

no one will show

cevans1290

Thanks for telling me I'm funny, I think I am pretty funny myself. And aw how would I put monkey? Is all you can do is insult? Be a bit better next time, please. :>
And for what you said, word it different maybe? Maybe I wouldn't have said anything then
It would've turned into drama either way with that wording lol
But anyways I'm done here.

And hai Tear hun <3
xD nice choice of words xD

Offline Chire

Most people who insult other people are insecure. They think that it will make them feel better if they put someone else down, or they insult the other person to take attention off of themselves. Sometimes people who are angry insult other people because they are not mature enough to think of a different way to handle their anger except to try to start a fight or to try to make the other person feel bad.Mature people can communicate with others without insulting them

Dis.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!

Offline MultiStatic

I know im not insecure that's for sure. I just hate it when someones turns a mere comment into something bigger than it should be.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Chire

I know im not insecure that's for sure. I just hate it when someones turns a mere comment into something bigger than it should be.

You tend to do that first sir. js.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline MultiStatic

The uneeded comment she said about my comment is what started it ;)
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
The uneeded comment she said about my comment is what started it ;)

But your comment about Stella was uneeded. D:

Welcome back (Ardi, I believe). \o

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline MultiStatic

I was only saying...i dont seen the problem telling someone that she was trying to gank someone from my faction with an outside healer
???
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Antihero

I was only saying...i dont seen the problem telling someone that she was trying to gank someone from my faction with an outside healer???

Of course not, you never see a problem with flaming anyone. Not to mention that she had literally nothing to do with this thread. You're not important either, so we don't care about your or your faction getting "ganked". This thread was about Aztec coming back. Once again your unwarranted self-importance shines through.

On an actually important note, welcome back Aztec. Don't get sucked into this trivial bulls**t.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Would you guys chill on this post >.> Wb babe <3
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Antihero

Would you guys chill on this post >.> Wb babe <3

Hey, I'm always chilled :tiger-35:

Offline MultiStatic

Sure sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night. And if you read at the top of the thread we were talking about how stella Was the "top sin" Boy you rage alot though o.O Why so angry? ??? Internet tough guy, go take a bath and chill 8)
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Antihero

Boy you rage alot though o.O Why so angry? ??? Internet tough guy, go take a bath and chill 8)

Oh the irony :tiger-2: