Epic Perfect World

Class balance input

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
^ This.

The game is pretty fine the way it is.  Without the channeling blessing archers would be pretty week. And also, archers' blessings were already nurfed. In my opinion, assassin is one of the weakest classes, even though it's one of the easiest to play. There's no need to nerf Tidal Protection since without this skill, assassins wouldn't survive in mass PK and all kinds of PvP because of the stuns, Heaven's Flame, subsea strike, seals, etc.

BASICLY...

^This and offtopic ily mittens bby

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

dickroman

Man i wanna be quoted to.. Nobody ever quote me no matter what i say... Bow bout we nerf qoutes? Someppl r seriously op with all quotes :'(

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
another post about this? come on guys, every class here is good at killing one or two other classes, same goes with the classes getting killed, their good at killing their own one or two classes; if every class was even with every other class it would be 100% full PVE
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
nerf sin's tidal protaction  +10000000000000000000000 :P
hater.  :normal-12:

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
hater.  :normal-12:
You are too op anyway what more u wants? xD xD  :normal-42:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Man i wanna be quoted to.. Nobody ever quote me no matter what i say... Bow bout we nerf qoutes? Someppl r seriously op with all quotes :'(
:smiley:

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
I only Agree with the Archer Blessing

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
here we go again, whiners are gonna whine won't they? sad fact is, in the end, they always win. first they donate then they whine, demanding the nerfing of the classes they cannot beat because they can't play their own properly. and finally, the ps staff caves in and complies with the whiners until this community is destroyed. hmmm... too many decent servers have fared the way of the yeti because of this so-called unbalance.

but then again, boredom knows no boundaries, does it?! even when the bottom line is... on the line!  :rolleyes:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
nerf sin's tidal protaction its so ***ing homo .. they never get stunned .. or sealed or debuffed >_>
That is an false thing. First. Sins can get stunned even with tidal. How?! Easy. Sadly yes there is only 1 class that can stun them and that class is venomancer. No, its not her skill, and yes it's the pet's stun which works most of the times vs sins. Second the tidal doesn't last for 395734 mins, it last only 1min enough time to use anti-stun skills/pots and dont get stunned and killed by a sin in that 1 MIN.
So stop complaining about sins can't get stunned. If the tidal is out any class can stun em and kill them easy since sins have only big dmg but low defense.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
You are too op anyway what more u wants? xD xD  :normal-42:
plis no. i get 1 shoted from most classes w/o buffs. :normal-1:

Offline Resolve

Offtopic: Come to bed I'm waiting for you. Q.Q

ok i cum at you bby

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Resolve

That is an false thing. First. Sins can get stunned even with tidal. How?! Easy. Sadly yes there is only 1 class that can stun them and that class is venomancer. No, its not her skill, and yes it's the pet's stun which works most of the times vs sins. Second the tidal doesn't last for 395734 mins, it last only 1min enough time to use anti-stun skills/pots and dont get stunned and killed by a sin in that 1 MIN.
So stop complaining about sins can't get stunned. If the tidal is out any class can stun em and kill them easy since sins have only big dmg but low defense.

+1000

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Discussion's going off topic. But I agree with everything the poster said, raised some really relevant points that need to be looked at.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?