Epic Perfect World

Since things are being nerfed, here's a few other things to add to the list.

Offline WorldBosh

That pets WERE meant to compliment veno's damage.

Don't you remember when all a veno had to do was go full HA and send the nix to bleed people? She didn't even had to land hits...So yeah, the venomancer is a very complicated class that has been abandoned for a very long time. It's time to bring the class back to life.

Compliment = support. A barb stacks HP to compliment his inherent tankiness. A wizard stacks damage to compliment his inherent high damage skills. An archer stacks crit to compliment their inherent high crit rate. An assassin gets GoF daggers to compliment their (well at least it's supposed to be) super-high 1v1 damage. A venomancer gets a pet to compliment her control and debuff skills.

And yes, I do remember those days. I also remember that those were the days when every BM and their grandfather spat on fists and jizzed over Calamity/HH90 Gold axes.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 :sad:i miss my tt90 green +3 and pk lol :P

ironplayer12

Since everything got balanced QQs Started.  Everyday i get pms from archer/wizz/bm   that they say to me, that sin is  fail class / i am noob , i dont have skills  to play any ather class. Well beside   the damage of the sins there are some cons too like low health /low p.deff/ not enough aoe etc. So   Before  u fail wizz/bms/archers and athers cry in pms about  unbalanced pk and stuff like that, think  before cry.Thats all >:(