Epic Perfect World

Nelly presents: Name that Instance!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
[move]YEP IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN![/move]

Object of the event is what it says. I'll take an SS of an instance you have to name it. First 5 people to get it get to choose what advanced morai book you want. The choosing order will be in the order of when you submitted the correct answer. When you believe you have the correct answer you must pm it to me (on the forums). If you comment it below it will not be counted and you will be disqualified from the event whether it's the correct answer or not. In the answer I want the full name of the instance. Not just "FB 99" or "BH 29". I want the full name or it will not be counted.

Prizes are as follows:
1st.  200EC
2nd. 100EC
3rd.  75 EC
4th.  50 EC
5th.  50 EC

I will post the winners names as they come from 1st to 5th.

This is the instance.

[move]GM'S DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS EVENT [:[/move]

Happy Gaming. Good luck to all those that participate [:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2013, 09:02 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Sorry guys i guess this one was too hard  :monkey-12:. It was Casmos Chambers a trial instance. This event  is closed and I'll have another one in the near future [: Thanks all who tried sorry you didn't get it. D:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
OMFG ... OFC .. !!!

sd;irooooooooaWEF
AWEVN rgfahj
wesropawsoperv
a wghawsoejf
ase

:normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7:

that crystal threw me off  -.-
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I figured this one would be a little too hard. I got more "TT" responses than anything lol. I"ll do another one in the near future [:

Offline MultiStatic

I knew it was A trial just not Which >_< But damn, you take nice SS'S ;o
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Aww I knew this one :(

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Aww I knew this one :(

You can try again next go round [: