Epic Perfect World

NOOB

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB
NOOBs are here 

NOOBs eschew power and hierarchy, promoting horizontal and directly democratic methods of organization. Individual empowerment and collective action are cornerstones of their philosophy, as is economic communism enabled by equal access to cornucopia machines and shared resources. In NOOBs stations, private property has been abolished above the level of personal possessions—nobody owns anything, it’s all shared. There are no laws and no one to watch over what you do—reputation networks encourage positive behavior and anti-social acts are likely to draw a response from locals or even the entire populace, with disputes handled through ad hoc community conflict resolution. The mesh and various networking tools are used extensively to strive for group consensus decision-making in real-time. AIs and robots are relied on for most mundane and demeaning tasks. Various self-organized collectives, syndicates, worker’s councils, and affinity groups, often with rotating membership, take on different tasks and services that are important to a habitat’s community, including everything from communications and space traffic control to backup and resleeving services. Participatory militias organize collective defense against external threats. aaarggghhh... now just replace NOOBs with anarchists

WE DON'T RECRUIT PEOPLES WE ADD NOOBs

Current Population: 34
*30% of them alts
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2013, 10:57 am by ᶻᵉᶰ

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB
So this is how we treat a newb here huh... i m just trying hard to bring my frens from useless servers and this is how i am motivated... plz lock this thread and bann me also

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB
Guild Description :( m too lazy to put any. we just bunch of frens from other servers. And i don't want any random invites in guild. And i m not in hurry to fill our guild :) so just saying we started playing epw... chill

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB

*Cuddles back* thank you for your compliments

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Welcome to EPW, please ignore MultiStatic he's nothing more than a fail troll.

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB
BamBam u put a smile on my face . I do agree with Multi and did updated the description was my fault  .

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Welcome to the EPW if u or u Fac needs any help don't hasitate to ask ^^ i'm wiling to help out as best i can ^^ and welcome again

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Goodluck with ur faction.

Offline ᶻᵉᶰ

• I m a NOOB
Thank You ღTatsumeღ and BlueRose :)

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
zen, is tht frog the guild logo o.O
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Calm your shit, guys. o.o

Welcome to the server! Good luck with your guild.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
welckme to epw. your guild sounds fun hope you guys have a good time playin'. see you in game.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x