Epic Perfect World

Remove fire legion event

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
there is no point of PVE event when u gonna get pk all the time. Just remove the event we don't want events to go in and die or get pk'ed when we trying to farm EC.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Go blue named if you don't want to get PKed.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
there are people who cant go blue name even if they want to maybe it's nothing to u but it's frustrating for people who trying to do the event. once again it's PvE event why u involve pvp on it? if u want to make it pk then make it in spacific time of the day and hell ya u gonna get 50+ from our faction for it.

Scylla

there are people who cant go blue name even if they want to maybe it's nothing to u but it's frustrating for people who trying to do the event. once again it's PvE event why u involve pvp on it? if u want to make it pk then make it in spacific time of the day and hell ya u gonna get 50+ from our faction for it.

Why can't you go blue name?

If you just entered PK mode, and have to wait 10 hours, why did you enter PK mode? Unless you're willing to PvP there really isn't a need to be in it and its hard to do by accident considering that there's a warning before entering.

If you have PK hours, you should be okay with PK, right? Unless you killed alts or something, then its your own fault.

If all of these things have no reason or rhyme, you could always try finding a party at a time PKers aren't there, or you could just simply not go for the time being. Wait for your blue button and go next time.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
So you want an event removed that many people enjoy just because you don't like it?
If you don't like the event so much then don't do it. Just a suggestion...

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
So you want an event removed that many people enjoy just because you don't like it?
If you don't like the event so much then don't do it. Just a suggestion...
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 07:00 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Why can't you go blue name?

If you just entered PK mode, and have to wait 10 hours, why did you enter PK mode? Unless you're willing to PvP there really isn't a need to be in it and its hard to do by accident considering that there's a warning before entering.

If you have PK hours, you should be okay with PK, right? Unless you killed alts or something, then its your own fault.

If all of these things have no reason or rhyme, you could always try finding a party at a time PKers aren't there, or you could just simply not go for the time being. Wait for your blue button and go next time.

simply u need to be online for 10hrs to go blue again i don't have the time to be online for 10hrs after i enter pk a day ago. u can't just re-enter blue name unless u been online for 10hrs fyi or maybe u jsut have no life online 24/7 and does not know that

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
simply u need to be online for 10hrs to go blue again i don't have the time to be online for 10hrs after i enter pk a day ago. u can't just re-enter blue name unless u been online for 10hrs fyi or maybe u jsut have no life online 24/7 and does not know that

If you can't leave pk mode then just don't go to the event for that day.... Just tossing that out there.

Scylla

Then like I said, wait until next time when you have that option. It was your choice to go into PK mode, so be willing to be PK'd and PK. There are other ways to get EC, use them until you can enter the event with your blue name.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
what's the point of being pvp server if u gonna be forced to go blue everytime u want to do an event huh  :-\

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Please refer to the thread about said Event here. It clearly states PK is allowed.
It won't be removed.
If you don't like it, wait for a different event c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion