Epic Perfect World

New Night owl.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Reduce the dmg of the Night Owl by 30%, my pet shouldn't be hitting people for 66k dmg in 3 secs. Ty.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The problem occurs, because new pets were tested at the lowest loyalty amount, so they had naturally quite lower attack than they could have, but it's going to be fixed with the next reboot.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Oh god, ty.
How much will the dmg be reduced?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can't tell until we test it again. But the owl's attack was supposed to be 40-50% higher than phoenix. Not 3x higher ;)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
The primary problem with the Owl is that bleed is super OP, correct?

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Nah, it's only OP with Demon Ironwood, which has always been super ever since the time it arrived.
Sage Venos can't hit more than 8k with their bleeds and Demon Ironwood proc chance is 20%. I see nothing wrong with the pet bleeding 22k EVERY 3 secs (whoever says it bleeds every sec is dumb, count next time) cause that's with armor crush effect which is low chance. Basically, overnerfing this means HA venos have no chance at PvP and go back to being 100% support.

Don't overnerf it. Think about the things that make it hit that hard before taking 10k phy attack away from it.

I personally like playing Venomancer: a class that bleeds, burns and poisons, not to hit-and-see big damage like the rest.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
yup owl hit arcane like 17k or more full buffed i got 7k dmg from it

Offline Chire

Yeah toe Owl hits a bit too much LOL < experienced it on my skin xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Reduce the dmg of the Night Owl by 30%, my pet shouldn't be hitting people for 66k dmg in 3 secs. Ty.
yea meng, improving blessings, new OP pets, and claws for venos make them a bit OP, I suguest to gib BP to venos.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't think the physical attack is the problem. These pets will hit people for about 700 damage normally unless they are heavily debuffed. The only attack that deals ridiculous damage is the bleed.   I don't think the entire physical attack should be cut (Making every possible skill combo useless.) just because 1 skill is OP. Instead maybe nerf the bleed (and possibly elemental DOT versions of it) to a lower % of the base attack and leave the rest as-is.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
yea meng, improving blessings, new OP pets, and claws for venos make them a bit OP, I suguest to gib BP to venos.

I think u misunderstood something.

I don't think the physical attack is the problem. These pets will hit people for about 700 damage normally unless they are heavily debuffed. The only attack that deals ridiculous damage is the bleed.   I don't think the entire physical attack should be cut (Making every possible skill combo useless.) just because 1 skill is OP. Instead maybe nerf the bleed (and possibly elemental DOT versions of it) to a lower % of the base attack and leave the rest as-is.
´

I wasn't aware that private server found a way to edit pet skills, but that would work too.

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi
It isnt much op, but the demon iron rock makes it be Op cuz its def 0. Owl hits me around 2k without none debuff. Maybe removing the Bleed pet skill would help, idk. Since veno skill cant be edited removing bleed would be a suggestion.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
It isnt much op, but the demon iron rock makes it be Op cuz its def 0. Owl hits me around 2k without none debuff. Maybe removing the Bleed pet skill would help, idk. Since veno skill cant be edited removing bleed would be a suggestion.

Well, that's where I was going with the question. I haven't tested it myself. The normal hits seem to be alright, it's only bleed that people are  complaining about. I'm not sure if Aga could change pet skills, but Feone's suggestion was limiting the bleed to level 1, if it's possible.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I wonder how many are going to be mad they spent the ec's for that pet, and now it gets nurfed? 

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I wonder how many are going to be mad they spent the ec's for that pet, and now it gets nurfed?
^ totally the reason why I didn't get one, was waiting for the thread like this to come. Gg.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.