Epic Perfect World

GV time

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Since a lot of ppl a running gvs, and one gv takes like 1 hr 30 mins to complete, could you pls, i dunno, accelerate the wave spawn? or better yet, make 2 modes of GV: normal and accelerated, so those who are weaker could run easier GV, and those who are stronger could run faster GV?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
then people could be 150 in 1hour and 30min ;)
we discussed this before and its a bad idea, dont forgoet we always focused on NOT beeing a server where u come here and in 1 day you are 150 and then u get bored and leave.
we manage the server to be at least a bit hard to get to high stage of the game.

hope you understand our point on managing the server  :-\

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
What about a 150 Only GV? Wouldn't that be more plausible?

Edit - Ofc the mobs would have to be harder and scale the reward's. It would build teamwork and have the added goal of EC :)
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
But an hour and a half is nothing.  If you don't have an hour and a half to play then that's an issue on you.  Did you know that on PWI, deltas lasted up to 3.5 hours?  Before spawn point, you had to wait 3 minutes between mob waves.  1.5 hours ain't shit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Yes as others have said the GV spawns are already a lot faster here but as for them not being increased due to not wanting people to level faster this makes no sense to me lol. donate SLS 150 in a day/hour/ 20 mins w.e NP. Something i would like to see addressed is losing the quest in GV when the leader DC's or drops squad. Don't know if its able to be adjusted but I'm sure plenty of people have had it happen to them. While i don't really consider the time spent to get to that point (when the squad leader would DC) wasted. Its undeniable that the last few waves is what makes the run most worth while.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
yes, i know how they do it in pwi, i came here from there. but i didnt mean "Increase speed to get xp faster", what i mean is add faster mode so we could run GV's faster. im 150 so xp doesnt mean anything to me, its just that yesterday i ran few gvs, but every time i started there were like 10 more ppl from my fac waiting for a gv. not everybody can run gvs by themselves and they need help, but we 150s cant help all the lowers. i offered to increased speed of gv so more ppl could run in in decreased amount of time.
the best thing to do would be to add additional GV mode with increased speed but lowered xp and sp rewards, lets say by 300%, so ppl wouldnt run it for xp.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
GV=1hour and 30min,but thats an hour is not waste of time,in GV u get high % EXP,u got ECs,and other mats
       GV is good atm and i think it doesnt need any changes,or How GM says every1 is gonna have 150 in 1 day...thats gonna be sucks

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Well maybe I can frame it better, but its just my point of view.
Like the dude said to increase the spwn rate of the mobs, if by any chance we can do it, GMs in return can increase the dmg dealt by the mobs, there HP, random effects and such. In this case the Delta would end a bit faster but it would also in a way be more constructive rather then just sit in one place with dragon breath or vortex or BoA. If the mobs hit harder people would pay attention. In that case things might get better. This is just a concept it could be better. And in this case the low lvls can't really jump into Delta and get to 150 in a day. Just a thought. Don't flame my arse, its brown already. QQ
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

GM your kinda wrong when it takes for ever to get to 150 players give up and leave but if you were to have a whole guild to up the players of every step of the way they wont leave. And the EC for beginners getting EC is very difficult and at that rate its gonna take a long time just to get the EC then you have to worry about leveling only seekers and wizs can level up the fastest so the other classes is kinda out of luck.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
GM your kinda wrong when it takes for ever to get to 150 players give up and leave but if you were to have a whole guild to up the players of every step of the way they wont leave. And the EC for beginners getting EC is very difficult and at that rate its gonna take a long time just to get the EC then you have to worry about leveling only seekers and wizs can level up the fastest so the other classes is kinda out of luck.

I think GM would know something about the server they are GMs of.... just fyi..
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy