Epic Perfect World

Changes of TW time

Offline Cola

Dear admin Team.

Good day!
As you have aware that there's much asian players also playing Epic PW,such as malaysian,Indonesian,Filipino and Chinese. But as the current TW time is in 5am (GMT+8) which causes no any of the Asian player factions could join and have battles with other factions. Which causes the holder of the Territories were all EU and US factions.

As a international sercver we hereby recommend if it's possible to change the TW time 2-3hours earlier to let all nation players to participating in the TW.

With Very Regards,

dickroman

not even pwi have tw times solved...and there were already topics bout it

Offline xiaopo200

• Beginner
Dear Admin
             Change  the TW time,please.

I  love TW,  i  love EPIC perfect world, too.

Offline Minan

• Beginner
 :police: I  like  tw,  i  love EPIC perfect world, too.
                                                       thank you   !! :police:                   
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 07:51 am by Minan

Offline Maok

If you make it earlier there will be a bunch of other people complaining, so you'll just have to get up early or stay up late if you want to participate in TW that bad :rolleyes:

Offline Cola

If you make it earlier there will be a bunch of other people complaining, so you'll just have to get up early or stay up late if you want to participate in TW that bad :rolleyes:

Hi Maok,

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm thinking 2-3hrs earlier won't affect too much for EU and USA player...
For Asian ppl that really loves TW could stay up late to participating the TW even it starts 3am and end up of 5am.. it's still acceptable.. but try to imaging if it started 5am and end up 7am.... sun already rise~

dickroman

already group of ppl was asking for that and later quit cuz tw times were not changeing, same will hapen to this topic

Offline Cola

already group of ppl was asking for that and later quit cuz tw times were not changeing, same will hapen to this topic

Why not try to take reconsidered and make a perfect solution? So sad...

dickroman

cuz epw is ment to be european?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
TW time should just be left alone >.<. If you wanna TW just find a way to. Whether if it's going to sleep and waking up for it or getting up early. Changing TW time (imo) is just something that shouldn't have to be done for a few people. There are ALL different time zones. No matter what someone's going to have a sucky TW time. Build a bridge and get over it.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Maok

I think if you make it earlier a lot of people from the USA are at work, and it's easier to skip sleep than work for TW :P

vlntbty

Doubt it will be changed. Yes, it would be nice to cater to everyone's needs, but that's not possible in game or in the real world.  :-\

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
back when i was active in TW.They were held at 5:00 am from where i'm from. what i did was to sleep early the day before and wake up at 4-4:30 am.  If you really want to do TWs you can attend either by waking up early or staying up till sunrise. Good Luck.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Slashyy

its all about dedaction guys come on on my days from pwi im from uk so tw times where 3am for me on sanc server and i was there most weeks :D just set ur alarms wake up tw go back to bed simples :D

Offline Daimon

• Beginner
If you realy want to participate in TW's that bad...just stay up late or get up early...
I myself am from Europe, when I was still playing PW International. The TW times were 6AM for me(or something around that time)  And I know that I did get up for them because I realy wanted to participate.
So if you're dedicated enough...you'll have to get up early for them.
FoxDaimon - 150 Demon Venomancer
SeekerDaimon - 147 Sage Seeker