Epic Perfect World

Celestial Tigers Event

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Today it was very apparent that this event needs to be re-vamped to make mobs/bosses tougher. Normally on pwi this last's most of the day. As with are event it last 15-30 minutes once it has started. Anybody else feel this way?
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline hoboz

Today it was very apparent that this event needs to be re-vamped to make mobs/bosses tougher. Normally on pwi this last's most of the day. As with are event it last 15-30 minutes once it has started. Anybody else feel this way?
on pwi it doesnt last most of the day, its bout the same time as it does here, at least on lost city server its that fast

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Last most of the day? What server were you playing on? O.o
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LMFAO, most of the day,..

pretty sure it lasts around 20 minutes the same as here.. atleast on DW server it was like that lol..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Last most of the day? What server were you playing on? O.o
umm i played heavens tear its last's 3-4 hours sometimes but not 30 minutes and u have to understand this also, we have higher end armors and weapons then pwi so things need adjusted mob/boss wise even some quests need it. to me its just too easy of a event. A perfect example is a boss on pwi that takes 6 ppl to kill in 30 minutes takes normally 2 minutes on here with 3.
I lol'ed at the siggy
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 11:44 pm by Hypno Toad

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
I wanna see when this event last 2-3 hours........... I've never heard of this and/or seen it>.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Antihero

I wanna see when this event last 2-3 hours........... I've never heard of this and/or seen it>.>

You've never heard of it, because it doesn't exist. I just sat through it and it lasted about 30 minutes at best.

@Hypno: Bro do you even PWI?

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Is this even feedback to what i said on my main post? I've said 2 times now the meaning behind this post it's not directly correlated with the time that this event run's but how easy it is and requires very little of people to do it. Do you guys wonder why the event is supposed to be run from 20:00 server time till 24:00 server time cause it's meant to be a 4 hour event. And also why is it that a positive suggestion has to be commented in such negative ways?
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2013, 12:28 am by Hypno Toad

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Is this even feedback to what i said on my main post? I've said 2 times now the meaning behind this post it's not directly correlated with the time that this event run's but how easy it is and requires very little of people to do it. Do you guys wonder why the event is supposed to be run from 20:00 server time till 24:00 server time cause it's meant to be a 4 hour event. And also why is it that a positive suggestion has to be commented in such negative ways?

Well to answer your post then, I've never done the event on this server, however it seems to last as long as it does on regular servers. This isn't a long event I think you're getting it mixed up with something else. So atm I'm pretty mutual on this since I've never done celestial tiger event on this server, however I'm not sure if many would argue with a little harder mobs... But I'm still going to have to disagree with you on that time >.>.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
well the event has a time limit of 4hrs, but never saw it pass 40minuts in DW, but yes it should have a lil upgrade is to easy to kill the mobs and bosses, but still is one easy way to get ecs lol

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Sorry this is nowhere near on topic, but I've always wanted to say I LOVE your signature *-*

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Will take the suggestion in consideration, and discuss it with Agatio.
On raiseing the Mobs a bit. so it gets more time.

But the reason behind this, was. Most ppl on the beggining did not made this event. So we didnt wanted to have a event last hours. But maybe now it needs a upgrade. I will see it.

Ty
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
the mobs are fine,.. but the bosses might need an upgrade i will agree to that..

even on pwi mobs died really quicky..

but yea.. the bosses here die way too fast.. today the boss died before i could even fly to it, and i was farming the mobs quite near it soo.. yea..

will be more fun if the boss had a bit more HP or something.. .. but don't touch the mobs please..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
 ^-^Glad to see more professionial comment's here thnx guy's!!!!

Antihero

^-^Glad to see more professionial comment's here thnx guy's!!!!

:tiger-10: