Epic Perfect World

Nice server so far

Hey pplz im just starting here and its nicely done so far. I just had a couple questions. is there a cap on aps for wrs? and a limit on how much channeling mages can get? kinda tired of servers with 5 aps bms and insta-cast mages running around. and how can we get the tokens for demonic equipment? thx for the help and keep up the good work ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well max aps for WR is 4.00 on red spark which is 3.33 on cyclone heel
Max channeling is -94% with red spark which is -69% normal (so no insta).
ATM only Demonic Weapon is available from events. Armor and accessories can be received atm only from Santa, but I will probably add them as exchange for Epic Coins.

Offline deathm3tal

I think it would only be ok be mages can reach up to -100% channeling since they still have casting times.  But as for the aps, yeah, i agree, it would totally ruin the server if everyone could easily achieve 5 aps.  They kind of remove the feature of fist-type BMs having the highest asp.

Offline Allan

• If they dont know,how can they teach me?
I kind of disagree with instant wizz,97% is already enough in demon spark.
As for Bms/barbs/archer they need tome in order to reach 4aps ,so both sides are balanced now in my opinion.
Anyway changes are up to Agatio.  ;)
sweet sounds good :). im loving the server so far. hopefully we can get more people to come here ^^. im guessing with a tome archers can hit 5 aps cause of the EA chest armor. and yea -100% channeling is too much. the -chan in gear erases cast times too so all they have to do is roll their finger across the number keys and whatever they have targeted is dead lol. not very fun to fight against :P

Offline sweetclara

• Beginner
So 4 aps archers are ok but insta casters are not? D: 4aps EA is so OP

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yep, but EA needs 2 heavy parts in order to reach 4 aps which will nerf their PvP effectiveness by far.
Also we are talking about 4 aps with dagger which is useless in PvP.
And i think that -94% ct is fine, not too much, not too little ;)
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 10:28 pm by Agatio
BMs stuns are a little...well crazy and the wizards are pretty strong but i guess its pretty balanced...except for Venos... idk whats with them but they are just too good =O

Offline LongBlue

• Future DJ

TY <3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yep, but EA needs 2 heavy parts in order to reach 4 aps which will nerf their PvP effectiveness by far.
I haven't changed anything when it comes to archer APS, so idk why are you thanking me xD

Offline LongBlue

• Future DJ
However, you did say you were talking about it for daggers. If it is already available, then what is there to talk about?