Epic Perfect World

Suggestion

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
If you guys ever decide to get Sirens of War patch, For nation wars, we should be able to make ec with the Nation War Tokens.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i would hope they do decide on it eventually because they are pretty damn fun and yes would have to give ec as rewards instead of the raps and other stuff it gives

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
yea, i personally made the first (i think) post about adding NW, and i think we have a good point, its not something that only the strongest of the strong can do, its one of the events where you can just go have fun with your team.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline MrPsyOfPys

idk NW is fun and all but yeah the rewards would have to be a bit different.. cuase being able to make raps and cannies pretty much killed pwi for me in my opinion .. 

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
EC would be the last reward I  want for NW if it comes.  You get EC out the ass as it is--no need to saturate the economy more.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

EC would be the last reward I  want for NW if it comes.  You get EC out the ass as it is--no need to saturate the economy more.

I agree.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We have prepared something different as a Nation Wars rewards, which is much more thought out than Epic Coins. Just wait and see :)

Offline silientkill

let me guess we get it when we get it when epic get 1k likes on on facebook?

Offline Chire

i would hope they do decide on it eventually because they are pretty damn laggy and yes would have to give ec as rewards instead of the raps and other stuff it gives

I corrected it for you :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
If or when we get it. I have prepared alot of things that NW will be good for. Not just for EC. ;)

Just wait and see! 8D

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
We have prepared something different as a Nation Wars rewards, which is much more thought out than Epic Coins. Just wait and see :)
           OMFG PUT IT IN THE NEXT PATCH PLEASE D;< i wnt more fun =c

Offline Rikigaru

I think this is a good idea.