Epic Perfect World

Poll

On which date should the Epic 3v3 Event be?

Saturday, the 30th March 2013
20 (55.6%)
Sunday, the 31st March 2013
5 (13.9%)
I don't mind which date
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: Mar 26, 2013, 12:41 pm

Date of the Epic 3v3 Event

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Since there are some complications with the Date I set the Event up I am going to start this poll.
I didn't think of the fact that this Sunday will be Easter Sunday.

I now know that I can host the Event at Saturday to the same time so I let you choose if you want it either on Saturday or Sunday.
Other dates aren't possible. Only those 2.

Discussion is free on this thread but be aware that I do mute/ban if someone thinks to act dumb or anything else and stay on topic. I'll delete any unrelated topic stuff.

Additional Info : 1 Day time to vote.

Link to the Event Thread :
EPIC 3v3 EVENT
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 12:46 pm by Caeley

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Sunday is easter.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
you should add an option for either is fine but for me personally i would say sunday is better since i have class on Saturday but either is viable for me tbh 

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Sunday is easter.
You don't say?

you should add an option for either is fine but for me personally i would say sunday is better since i have class on Saturday but either is viable for me tbh 
Thx added it

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
You don't say?
Thx added it

but i do care D: okay sorry for the useless post

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

cevans1290

either's fine with me ;p

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Is it possible to have it on both days?  Saturday for those who can't make it on Sunday, and Sunday for those who aren't doing anything for Easter. 

I'm not confident in my pvp skills to be part of it, so I don't mind either way--just want to find a happy medium of sorts.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Is it possible to have it on both days?  Saturday for those who can't make it on Sunday, and Sunday for those who aren't doing anything for Easter. 

I'm not confident in my pvp skills to be part of it, so I don't mind either way--just want to find a happy medium of sorts.
I Agree with said post.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline DeaDia

Agreed

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse

How exactly should that work? I would have to host the Event 2 times which I will just not do.
Sorry for that but this won't happen.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Thank you everyone for voting. Not many people voted yet but I think the result won't change anyways.

So Event will be hold on Saturday, 30th March 2013