Epic Perfect World

Multi Static Gaming.

Offline MultiStatic

Multi Static Gaming.[Channel]
During my stay here at EPW, i have decided that i officially like the class seeker and will be taking the tieme to learn it, and it's skills, and techniques in order to win a PK. (currently I'm dreadful) So i decided to make a Channel based on EPW, Showing Random 1v1's, Mass PK's, TW's And pretty much anything in general (That i can think of) So i do hope you enjoy the content that i upload <3.

My Intro
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PVP

Me Vs SpyKill

Me Vs Curves
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guides.
Info on this section: This section will be used for guides! Such as, How-To's. But this can mean many things, so to be more specific, How to engrave rings, How to enhance your weapons and armor, how to imbue soul gems into your weapons and armor, and a bit more.

Beginners Guide-Pt.1

Part One Information- Beginners Guide

PVE

Info on this section: For this particular section, i'll be using it for PVE. But not only PVE as in, Grinding. I'm going to use this section for anything related to PVE, Such as: BH Quests, Grinding, PV(Same as grinding) And a few other things as well as them.

BH-Warsong City- Snakefist

Side Note: Uploading videos has begun, and i am truthfully having loads of fun. Even though the render time of some videos is crazy. I don't mind! I'm glad everyone's enjoying my videos!.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2013, 06:24 pm by MultiStatic
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

^Bumppers
Working on a new Video. This ones going to be PVP
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Maok

Excited, let's go!

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
nice video hope to see more good work

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline MultiStatic

Thanks for the support!
I may not be the best video editor, But i know how to do the little things.
After all, i am just starting out with Sony Vegas Pro 11. :3
Next Video is rendering, about three minutes long, but due to the crappiness of my pc, it'll take a while to render.
And another thing, i'm no pro at Seeker, so i do pretty bad in my video...I'm learning though! :)
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Resolve

Thanks for the support!
I may not be the best video editor, But i know how to do the little things.
After all, i am just starting out with Sony Vegas Pro 11. :3
Next Video is rendering, about three minutes long, but due to the crappiness of my pc, it'll take a while to render.
And another thing, i'm no pro at Seeker, so i do pretty bad in my video...I'm learning though! :)

Thats all that matters man and also that you have fun with it

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline MultiStatic

This video is taking foreverrrrrrrrr to render....
15%
???
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I hate doing this, but you misspelled "guaranteed". I know how painful it is to re-render videos, but that's one of the mistakes that should be fixed ASAP. Also, I rather like After Effects for in-depth editing but that's just me, your preferrance is the most important.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Resolve

yup thats all that pretty much matters

Offline MultiStatic

...............................................................e_o....AGH
It's too late now!...v.v Ug....What to do what to do ;_; Hnnnnngg...I really hate re-rendering intros. Due to the fact that they have LOADS of animations in them they take quite a chunk of time to re-render...Dear lord..What to doooo ;_;
I guess ill have to just say oh well for now, and fix it at some point in life...along the way ;p
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

Uploaded! Enjoyyyyy <3
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Maok

I watched it :D

If you want you can pm me in-game when I'm online on Maok, I'll teach you a few things ;)

Offline MultiStatic

Thanks for watching!
And o.o Uhhh, I kind of can't at the moment, BUT When i get the chance i defo will, I'm such a noob seeker! D':...
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Maok

Haha, okay I'll be waiting... you got so much to learn. You're just random clicking skills and buttons now..

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Well first of all I've got to say I admire you, You are one of rare people who will post a video of them losing a 1v1.
Second of all, quality is nice and transitions were done well but I don't like watching slow videos so speeding up the whole video might've been better.
On the rendering part, I feel you. My computer has 1 GB of RAM memory and rendering a five minute pk video without motion blur in AE takes me up to 2 hours, and I'm pretty sure it would take ten times longer with motion blur. (Not sure how things are in Sony or whichever program you are using)

Keep up your work and you'll learn as you produce. You might earn some extra money from your projects which you can use to improve your CPU and help boost editing speed. Good luck!

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language