Epic Perfect World

Change the Looks of Dragon Weapons to Previous versions.

Offline PandaBear

i just think the old looks were sooo more BA looking. the new ones look bad -__-

Panda~

Offline JackSlate

What did they look like b4 and now?

Offline PandaBear

well i dont have a SS of them but the dragon claws look like lunar claws now. and the dragon magic sword looked soooo much better

Offline oyfo

I fully support the idea. The new dragon weapons look so bad. Please change them as they were before 1.4.4 patch.

Offline maniolnba

i cant agree about wiz sword. before it lokked like shining stick. now its beautifull etc :p

claws sucks now.. true.didnt notice others sorry.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Hellz naw! The dragon bow now looks MUCH better. Barbs/BMs got the short end of the stick but who caresss  ;D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Find me good looking claws from PW or any other WanMei game and I will change them.. Other that that it's fine with weapon skins I guess?

Offline PandaBear

Well change the mag sword back to previous look
claw maybe look of this :P

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Too bad we don't have the option of making our items look any way we want on our own.. When I played Aion they had an npc you could do this at just had to be the same kind.. i.e. Claws on claws, staff on staff, Axe on Axe and for armors too cloth armor to cloth, plate to plate.. you get the idea. would be nice but yes i know impossible.

Offline penellopee

Too bad we don't have the option of making our items look any way we want on our own.. When I played Aion they had an npc you could do this at just had to be the same kind.. i.e. Claws on claws, staff on staff, Axe on Axe and for armors too cloth armor to cloth, plate to plate.. you get the idea. would be nice but yes i know impossible.

yes this is nice idea & you'ld be able to hide your 1st glace lvl(w/o player info used)       ..sound like PvP gank fest ROLFLMAO
(lvl 150 lookes like lvl 5 ) :P                      or even reversed 8)

I really like the idea also sad it not possible!

[move]Penellopee pudden Fame  8) ...  Ask me once -I tell you the again  ;) .....   ask me again - I tell you the same! :D                                                                                                                                        what  you want more ??? .... nay time to play the game! :P[/move]