Epic Perfect World

Lost memories.

Offline Sirana

Over the last few months I have been dealing with so much nicer ppl. The winter was long, no choice but staying at home:)
Sorry to  say this, but PW is for losers...community is awful compared to other communities. 0 honesty here, 0 respect and 0 joy. I am actually happy that i have realized this.
You can not learn anything here, you can only become a lazy, unhappy person.

I have to totally agree with what Pythe, Cuddles and Teardrops, had to say about this.Though, I also wish to add something.

You come here ... make this thread, about hating on PW.Here is a word of the wise. Before you go making judgements on what could possibly be one of the most friendliest servers around, let alone judging others, try looking in our own damn mirror first.

The fact you are getting butt hurt over pixels is hilarious and you have the cheek to say we aren't honest or respectful. Where did your respect go, when you pretty much called everyone here a loser? The fact I have more enjoyment out of my little finger than your entire body, obviously you left your mind in the dark ages.

Last but not least .... I don't need a life, I'm a gamer ... I have many.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
he kinda do have a point, they way we play mmorps have changed allot since my first mmo (Meridian59) al the funny dorky are gone  and we got a new generation of young player that dont look at mmos the same way we did ,   but there are some really nice people left so its not al bad  :smiley: and i did fall in love with perfect world and this is the best server out there so i am staying  :smiley:

dickroman

Hi there,
everyone used to enjoy PW. The old servers were nice and balanced. The community was more friendly.
But each year tha game has become worse. New classes have ruined the balance, new skills have killed the challenge.
This server is as good as it can be but still, so little fun here. So much hate, flaming, backstabbing, spamming.
I am convinced that each hour each of us spends here, slowly ruins our real lives:)
People will never change their attituded, this game will never be fun!

SAKURABA ign?

Offline Techne123

• I Keel U....sometimes with my penis
:tiger-16:

No one cares what you have to say, Jean! Go make me a sammich! :tiger-15:

Caliban - 150 Demon Wizard (Main)
LadyAngelic - 150 Sage Cleric (Alt)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
With most of what everyone else has said, you're gonna find rude, disrespetful people every where you go, even in real life, nothing can change that. My view would just be to ignore those few people instead of saying everyone is bad, cause that's so not true lol. Theres good and bad people, learn to be around them all, I know I have. :>

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
he kinda do have a point, they way we play mmorps have changed allot since my first mmo (Meridian59) al the funny dorky are gone  and we got a new generation of young player that dont look at mmos the same way we did ,   but there are some really nice people left so its not al bad  :smiley: and i did fall in love with perfect world and this is the best server out there so i am staying  :smiley:
Of course there's change over time. Happens with everything. Not just with mmo communities.
I could go into detail about it, but I'll just point out.. back then, in the pasts, video games in general weren't revolving that much about graphics and more around the gameplay. At least that's what I think I noticed.
(For example, again just my own opinion, Sonic the Hedgehog games were really cool in the past, y'know old games like the first and second and third one, and the newer the game the shittier it is these days. ._.)
I used to enjoy PWI itself once too, and as time passed it gradually became worse and worse for me.
But the change that comes with time is one you just have to live with instead of whining about it.

Offline kristkos

• I haz potato
  • I iz I exist
all i have to say is :
It's just a game :) people are people... and yeah if you're sad bcz PW community go jump the highest building you can find you should change your opinion on life issues till you hit the ground :)
and potato...
that's all

Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 08:54 am by kristkos

Offline Chire

there is no  purpose  here in this thread

LOOOOOOOOOL look whos here!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
i Dont understand =c i guess everyone has their own opinion

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
all i have to say is :
It's just a game :) people are people... and yeah if you're sad bcz PW community go jump the highest building you can find you should change your opinion on life issues till you hit the ground :)
and potato...
that's all

that goat scares me

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Of course there's change over time. Happens with everything. Not just with mmo communities.
I could go into detail about it, but I'll just point out.. back then, in the pasts, video games in general weren't revolving that much about graphics and more around the gameplay. At least that's what I think I noticed.
(For example, again just my own opinion, Sonic the Hedgehog games were really cool in the past, y'know old games like the first and second and third one, and the newer the game the shittier it is these days. ._.)
I used to enjoy PWI itself once too, and as time passed it gradually became worse and worse for me.
But the change that comes with time is one you just have to live with instead of whining about it.

games back then where allot harder you had to work in a squad and know how to play your class today's mmos are to damn easy one example is  Vindictus , you can play that games a single play rpg there's only some bosses you need help with. also players seemed to be more honest and helpful back then ,i been to meany delta run where someone leaves the squad at end just to steal al the coins .

but we old school players are around 30+ years now so the age different can be problematic sometimes  :smiley: reminds me about one delta i did ,me and one guy where talking about diapers and breast milk for 60 min  :))

yunie1

I'm against vilolence.

Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:54 pm by Clarity

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
People gawd, let the guy be...He was just simply stating his opinion on the server where he does have a  point on saying that this server is full of senseless drama and way too much qqing but as others said that`s on every ***ing server and on every ***ing game. Many of you went on saying that he shouldn`t judge others while that`s exactly what you were doing. I didn`t see any part of his post saying that ALL of us are bad or losers, he clearly says that to the people that constantly dedicate their time to ruin others gaming experience, and theres many of them here on this server. So while I don`t agree at some parts of his post there is truth in what he is saying.

To OP: If this game is damaging your real life, then I highly recommend you to take a break. Sometimes that`s just what we need in those cases. Anyways have a good day...

I think you need to learn reading all over again.
No other comment to you. Really.

Offline Jiyade

Omg, all the feels in this thread. Make it go away. p.q...