Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i thought the password got changed

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline MultiStatic

Same info, and their is no pass. Im the only one in it atm .-.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Resolve

ah okay then i heard wrong  no clue why no one uses it then

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Well a lot of us, I mainly speak for us members of NH, use our own guild vents. That being said, I couldn't tell you why the people who don't aren't using the server vent. Of course, there are those players who actually refuse to use vent for some reason, whether it be they don't like talking or some other wild ass reason, lol.

Offline Resolve

what is the vent info for the epw vent btw?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Resolve

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Well a lot of us, I mainly speak for us members of NH, use our own guild vents. That being said, I couldn't tell you why the people who don't aren't using the server vent. Of course, there are those players who actually refuse to use vent for some reason, whether it be they don't like talking or some other wild ass reason, lol.
To add to that, people don't appreciate going onto a "server friendly" vent where people are allowed to use outside programs to obtain IP's of vent users and subsequently DDoS them. I'm sure many users also don't appreciate being told that DDoS attacks don't violate terms of service (meaning that there is no punishment for it).  I think I'll just stick to NoHomo vent lol
I'm basically 40

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Am also sure people also don't appreciate going to a "server friendly" vent where faction leaders jump on to harass 15 year old girls in public for leaving their fac. :| ... idk just my 2 cents on the matter.. that is all.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Oh boy. Don't even xD
I'm basically 40

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
To add to that, people don't appreciate going onto a "server friendly" vent where people are allowed to use outside programs to obtain IP's of vent users and subsequently DDoS them. I'm sure many users also don't appreciate being told that DDoS attacks don't violate terms of service (meaning that there is no punishment for it).  I think I'll just stick to NoHomo vent lol

I had someone do it to me, in my own vent, and trust me I would be all for in-game punishment except that a) banning someone for things that don't happen in game are a VERY gray area. If we were to do that, things that people say on skype, or on guild forums, or any of that mess would also be subject to punishment. b) Nobody could prove with solid evidence who did it. I know the person who was blamed isn't the person responsible, as proven by the investigation of them by police IRL. If there were actual proof, it might be a different story. I don't see why an in-game ban or punishment would matter, instead of contacting the persons ISP/local authorities?

As for people harassing others in vent, it's not tolerated. I've kicked and banned people before, not really a big deal. If people want more vent mods, fine.

If people are going to continue to not use vent, then I won't bother renewing the sub after it runs out.