Epic Perfect World

Epic 3v3 Event : Questions and Discussion

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
All questions and discussions about the 3v3 Epic Event.
Suggestions are welcomed as well.
Links to the other Threads :

Do not spam on this topic. I take the right to mute everyone not keeping this thread clean and I do take the right to disqualify/ban people from my Event. So be mature and nothing will happen.
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2013, 07:11 pm by Caeley

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
QQ Sunday, that's Monday for me = I'll be busy cutting up Cadavers all day in the lab  >.>

request for next time, hold the event on Saturday if possible please, so it'll be Sunday for me, and i can join  xD

The rewards look soo damn good too o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Aw that's unfortunate :/
My problem ,though, is that Sunday is the best day for me to host since I can't be sure if my Saturday will be free.

I may should mention again that ONLY things about the Event should be talked about here.
I do not want that this thread ends in a senseless conversation about any cadavers or anything else.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2013, 08:59 am by Caeley

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Prices were changed :
  • Added Gold Medals to each 1st Place
  • Added Silver Medals to each 2nd Place

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Same thing is gonna happen to me, I would be either taking care of angry customers and being a typewriter....
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Craggan

One thing about the date that you picked for next week. March 31 is also Easter Sunday so turnouts might be less than hoped for or expected due to people being with family. Not that it's a big deal for me but some might be going out of town for the weekend also.

Offline Maok

What can the Gold and Silver medals be exchanged for?

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
One thing about the date that you picked for next week. March 31 is also Easter Sunday so turnouts might be less than hoped for or expected due to people being with family. Not that it's a big deal for me but some might be going out of town for the weekend also.
Hmm true. That could be fatal. But I didn't had any other date.

What can the Gold and Silver medals be exchanged for?
They don't have a special use. They are just for the prove that people attended and won the Event
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2013, 12:38 pm by Caeley

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Rule added :
 - If soemone doesn't respond in a minute when it's his Teams turn his Team will be disqualified.

Also added a specific right for myself regarding registering teams ( Red Text above register form )

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
sorry if this question is redundant i probably already know the answer also but i dont want to have doubts when you stated no stealth the Share the stealth skill is also prohibited? its the aoe 5 sec stealth

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
sorry if this question is redundant i probably already know the answer also but i dont want to have doubts when you stated no stealth the Share the stealth skill is also prohibited? its the aoe 5 sec stealth
Yes with that rule I mean all stealth skills. Including [Share The Stealth] and even the Psychic skills [Veil/Shroud of Shadow]

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Yes with that rule I mean all stealth skills. Including [Share The Stealth] and even the Psychic skills [Veil/Shroud of Shadow]

Ok i figured as much thank you anyways ^^

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
This thread can also be used giving suggestions for additional rules.
So a flop like today can't happen again for example.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Are we allowed to use this thread/ create new threads to look for possible partners for the event?
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Are we allowed to use this thread/ create new threads to look for possible partners for the event?

This is a good question. I'll open a new thread for that which I'll update to all the time when I check it.