Epic Perfect World

PC & EPW

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Regarding the music file suggestion did you mean this?
that's right

Offline MultiStatic

I dont think my PC can do Overclock though :(
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Ryox

I do have extreme lag too, and its FPS wise. I can dual-client but it lags alot but my CPU has the power to do it, as for the graphics as other's mentioned. I use BitDefender it has a gaming mode to increase CPU Power.

As for others mentioned, Tuneup Utilities and Game Booster are useful, Game Booster is free but you have to register in order to use it. As for Tuneup you have to buy it to use it but it does work.

Their are other free tools that increases performances for a computer, but are usually viruses or rookits so I only trust those who have had programs the longest usually.

As for my CPU, It has 2 CPUs able to handle the capacity of Perfect World, therefore no matter how bad you're graphics is as others mentioned, It depends on how much CPU power Perfect World takes rather then graphic card because I lag desperately in Archosaur but I am still able to navigate my way around there without extreme lag.
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline MultiStatic

I do have extreme lag too, and its FPS wise. I can dual-client but it lags alot but my CPU has the power to do it, as for the graphics as other's mentioned. I use BitDefender it has a gaming mode to increase CPU Power.

As for others mentioned, Tuneup Utilities and Game Booster are useful, Game Booster is free but you have to register in order to use it. As for Tuneup you have to buy it to use it but it does work.

Their are other free tools that increases performances for a computer, but are usually viruses or rookits so I only trust those who have had programs the longest usually.

As for my CPU, It has 2 CPUs able to handle the capacity of Perfect World, therefore no matter how bad you're graphics is as others mentioned, It depends on how much CPU power Perfect World takes rather then graphic card because I lag desperately in Archosaur but I am still able to navigate my way around there without extreme lag.
Awesome, thanks! I'll try these programs out. :)!
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

I cant find "Bit Defender" Could you post a link for me? :o
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!
Turn on the acceleration thing above ur char's head ingame, then go to graphics settings, if you want it to look nice turn water up, turn whatever there is in that section i completely forgot lol. Turn plants, clouds and everything in that section down. Then turn on sharpen and shadows. That looks amazing and its no lag.

Offline MultiStatic

Sharpen is A-ok
but shadows lags me to death
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3