Epic Perfect World

PC & EPW

Offline MultiStatic

So yeah, Hi :c
I'm getting close to level 150 and i would very much love to participate in mass PK, Trials, And anything involving large amounts of people. Well, theres the problem. My graphics card is a piece of shit, it's so bad, that i have to turn graphics of effects to nearly 0, and all other graphics are @ 0 as is. And i lag horribly.
Is their any ideas or methods you guys could suggest to prevent me from lagging?

Options that are OUT of the question due to me being a broke ass hoe:
Buying a new PC.
Buying a new Graphics Card.
:(
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline ClarisaHobayan

• FweFwe(Clarisa)
I'm getting close to level 150 and i would very much love to participate in mass PK, Trials, And anything involving large amounts of people. Well, theres the problem. My graphics card is a piece of shit, it's so bad, that i have to turn graphics of effects to nearly 0, and all other graphics are @ 0 as is. And i lag horribly.
Is their any ideas or methods you guys could suggest to prevent me from lagging?

Options that are OUT of the question due to me being a broke ass hoe:
Buying a new PC.
Buying a new Graphics Card.
:(
you dont need to buy full PC.. just buy the better performanc video card,processor and motherboard....
Name-                     Class-           Level-       Culti- 
ImNotArcker            Archer           150           Sage
ImNotBrbarin        Barbarian        150          Demon
_KillSwithc_           Assassin         149          Demon
 PsyGia                  Psychic           150          Demon
MrBrook               BladeMaster     145           None
ImNotWizard          Wizard           145           None

Offline MultiStatic

Thats it? Damn... ._.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Try downloading Tune Up Utilities, it will help you to increase you computer's perfomance by a lot, clossing unnessesary programs also helps/ turning off your antivirus mmmm what else, maybe downloading programs to increase your game speed like game booster IDK.

If you are using windows vista or any other windows version, change it to windows XP.

If you are using widows media player while playing, use a more simple program, like Aimp3 or Winamp.

Hope this information helps you to enjoy more the game

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
new pc that can handle it only cost 700 bucks. go

Offline MultiStatic

700 bucks.......The first number made me vomite. d:
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
you dont need to buy full PC.. just buy the better performanc video card,processor and motherboard....

This.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Disagree

Get game booster? Wait did i just post something? flame war in 3...2...1....

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Get game booster? Wait did i just post something? flame war in 3...2...1....

Aint nobody got time for flame wars.

Offline Therras

• Papi.

Aint nobody got time for flame wars.
This, I weirdly agree with your but w/e

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Turn off all the graphics to zero, as well as the effects. Might look horrible and stuffs, but it does cut out the lag of a whole bit, especially the effects when in mass PK or in a place full of people spamming skills.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What's your CPU? PW relies heavily on CPU power, much more than on the graphic card. Maybe overclocking would be an option?
Also, something that might help a little is renaming your music folder to for example "music2", game won't be loading music files then so you could get few more fps this way.

Offline MultiStatic

What's your CPU? PW relies heavily on CPU power, much more than on the graphic card. Maybe overclocking would be an option?
Also, something that might help a little is renaming your music folder to for example "music2", game won't be loading music files then so you could get few more fps this way.

And where might i locate this music file? And thank you for replying, was hoping you would because you're pretty talented when it comes to computer :) And where might i find my "CPU" .___.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

Also! What in gods name is overclocking O.O"
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline MultiStatic

Regarding the music file suggestion did you mean this?
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3