Epic Perfect World

Random pvp :(

Offline Apollo

This thread doesn't do anything other than prove how insecure everyone is.

So insecure that someone needed to post a video, to "prove" how good she or he is in pk. I do not question her actual skill level because I suck in pk, but if she is that good and she thinks so, why is there the need to post a video and show it to the entire server?

And so insecure that people respond saying that "Clemy, you are truly shit in pk." This is funny too. What's the need to say this if you really do in fact know she is "shit" in pk?  Why not spend time in the game and show her your OP skill? And since 1v1s prove everything these days, if she refuses your request...just come to the conclusion she is a "trash wiz," like normal EPW players do.

Oh well, flaming on forums and in-game is always fun! Keep it up, guis.  :normal-1:

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
It's funny how community started hating on one particular person just because she plays better than them. Plus let's not talk about the use of spark which is one of the skills that is always on cooldown for 99% of the wizards on server here. Want me to starting naming and shaming? I could name quite a few people that did the same thing they are now complaining about.

Nobody cares.

Cupcake<3

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Why you Steal Skai's Idea's D;<
 from Youtube Skaipw

Offline Therras

• Papi.
"Hatters gonna hate", they already proved it. Go record Clemy running to sz because she's afraid of you. Or shut up and enjoy the video. Or don't watch/comment, no one asked you to do it.
I still remember she 3-0ed Deno in the 1vs1 event. So many thought she'd lose, but they were wrong.
Wow, impressive. You suck balls so well.

Pfff haters gonna hate? whats your next insult, QQ? Umad??? Whatever you are, you are surprisingly stupid.

Next time, when I care, I will ask for your permission, so I can post a comment.

I am QQing on forums because shes bragging that she can kill everyone with "skill". Im not against not using pills, they were made to support you on whatever you do. But, totally depending of them in pk to the point of running back to sz when these pills are in cd is just wrong. Yea, ITS OBVIOUSLY STUPID if you do nothing to survive, not against running to sz too, but doing this everytime your ego is about to meet floor is just sad.

Thats was point of the QQ. If you didnt get it yet
It's funny how community started hating on one particular person just because she plays better than them. Plus let's not talk about the use of spark which is one of the skills that is always on cooldown for 99% of the wizards on server here. Want me to starting naming and shaming? I could name quite a few people that did the same thing they are now complaining about.
Community?? please give names instead, I wont bite.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Wow, impressive. You suck balls so well.

Pfff haters gonna hate? whats your next insult, QQ? Umad??? Whatever you are, you are surprisingly stupid.

Next time, when I care, I will ask for your permission, so I can post a comment.

_________________________________________________________________Meng... Wheres the creativity these days

________________________________________________________________Hi GuyThatTriesToLookSmart, Im Jolhans, the guy that is about to own you on forums. :-\

I am QQing on forums because shes bragging that she can kill everyone with "skill". Im not against not using pills, they were made to support you on whatever you do. But, totally depending of them in pk to the point of running back to sz when these pills are in cd is just wrong. Yea, ITS OBVIOUSLY STUPID if you do nothing to survive, not against running to sz too, but doing this everytime your ego is about to meet floor is just sad.

Thats was point of the QQ. If you didnt get it yet
______________________________________________________________________________Congratulations!! You have reached R9 on sucking balls. ENJOY IT!!
___________________________________________________________________________ Community?? please give names instead, I wont bite.

Creativity has faded away. The thing is, its just boring now......
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline elllieee

• Old Player