Epic Perfect World

Random pvp :(

I made this video for those who always complain about me.
''Clemy never come at pk without full buffs''
 ''When i debuff clemy she runs in safe zone''
 ''Clemy never come out w/o personal cleric''
 ''Clemy has 3 slaves clerics''
 ''Clemy just spam ig then run in safe zone''

:-X
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2013, 10:09 pm by KiKoriki

Offline MultiStatic

I wish my pc could handle pvp x.x
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Gurl/meng do you know that this video proves nothing?!?!?. Just proves that you recorded when you werent doing any of the arguments that you stated before.  I have seen you running from me @ West when your pills are in CD, or when your genie ***s up.

You could be one of the best wizards on server, but dying with honor is better than pussy running back to safe zone just to stay alive.

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Gurl/meng do you know that this video proves nothing?!?!?. Just proves that you recorded when you werent doing any of the arguments that you stated before.  I have seen you running from me @ West when your pills are in CD, or when your genie ***s up.

You could be one of the best wizards on server, but dying with honor is better than pussy running back to safe zone just to stay alive.

She's been doing the same to me too.
Goes out of SZ > tries to kill > fails > panic pill / genie abuse > run SZ > REPEAT.

Cupcake<3

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Wow, you must really be a nolifer if you think a game like this has "honor"
What is honor in a videogame?

She is able to save herself. So what? It's called skill. Skill that 97% of the server dont have.
And from what Ive seen, you two are one of the sins she two shots frequently. Mad much? She don't need to run from people that she drops in 10secs. Ganking is another thing.

1v1 the wizard, then. If you last for more than 10 seconds, then you deserve a round of applause.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline thatguy

She is able to save herself. So what? It's called skill. Skill that 97% of the server dont have.
And from what Ive seen, you two are one of the sins she two shots frequently. Mad much? She don't need to run from people that she drops in 10secs. Ganking is another thing.

1v1 the wizard, then. If you last for more than 10 seconds, then you deserve a round of applause.
1v1 means nothing, oh, you got a class that can be OP in 1v1 and you win alot OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD!!  Yeah....  No.  Ganking 1v5 also no skill not good, the only thing that has any SKILL required is Mass PK or 5v5-10v10 etc. if you're not good at that and only good in 1v1s then you should uninstall ijs.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
1v1 means nothing, oh, you got a class that can be OP in 1v1 and you win alot OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD!!  Yeah....  No.  Ganking 1v5 also no skill not good, the only thing that has any SKILL required is Mass PK or 5v5-10v10 etc. if you're not good at that and only good in 1v1s then you should uninstall ijs.

1. You're not making any sense
2. English classes are free at
www.youtube.com/user/EnglishLessons4U
3. We're talking about the wizard in this thread. She sucks at pk wars?
http://epicpw.com/media/wormageddon/

Again, please make sense before you try to flame, you're looking idiotic. Thanks for replying.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline MultiStatic

1. You're not making any sense
2. English classes are free at
www.youtube.com/user/EnglishLessons4U
3. We're talking about the wizard in this thread. She sucks at pk wars?
http://epicpw.com/media/wormageddon/

Again, please make sense before you try to flame, you're looking idiotic. Thanks for replying.
1. I understood him/her perfectly.
2. Obviously you need the english classes if you can't understand any of the above.

And im pretty sure he/she wasn't flaming. But you are, thats a given fact. o.O
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
1. I understood him/her perfectly.
2. Obviously you need the english classes if you can't understand any of the above.

And im pretty sure he/she wasn't flaming. But you are, thats a given fact. o.O

1. Then explain to me that blabble.
2. Forum flame wars has begun.
3. Have a point before you defend someone. You may try again.
4. Forum flame wars is over. Give a point before you spew out "I need to defend ppl cause I have no life" thing.
Inlogistic people isn't worth a ban. I'm gone. Have fun replying to yourself.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline MultiStatic

1. Then explain to me that blabble.
2. Forum flame wars has begun.
3. Have a point before you defend someone. You may try again.
4. Forum flame wars is over. Give a point before you spew out "I need to defend ppl cause I have no life" thing.
Inlogistic people isn't worth a ban. I'm gone. Have fun replying to yourself.

Soooo, defending someone automatically says i have "No life" Yeah i can see the logic in that one.
And what would i get banned for exactly? I'm not doing anything wrong, So yeah, Logic please.

And once again if you can't read what he/she said then you need english lessons, I would try explaining but your mind may explode due to over capacity of information ??? And i reall don't need to have a point when i defend someone you decide to rage on, Lol. Anyways.

Considering i have no life i'm going to go clean. Because i have no life :))
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline Therras

• Papi.

1.Nolifer? gurl I have 1v1ed this Wizard before, she/he couldnt win against me, and I wasnt as good at DPH as I am atm, yes, I have heard that Clemy has 99% of channeling but i havent fight her recently, I think your definition of nolifer is wrong, someone that CS on a game just to be "good" should be called nolifer.

2. Skill you say?? Sigh. Im pretty sure that the 97% of the server that you mentioned above can run with "that skill" back to sz. I believe the other 3% is the one that have the survivability skill in PK. Idk how the *** someone can call "skill" to someone that runs to sz because their pills/genie where in cd / overused.

3. About the honor thing. If you think that dying with "honor" is having no life, then what is that pussy running to sz just because you dont want to others make your e-ego kiss the floor??. Maybe honor is a strong word for you, so lets call it BALLS from now on.

4. Like you already said, WE ARE SINS, everyone can 2 shot us with no skill, no matter what gear we are using, my gear is pretty good and there are some classes that one shot me still. I mean thats the point, being op and kill someone with your OPness doesnt prove you got skill at all, Just that your class/gear is stronger than your adversary. Also, when I was fighting her at WEST, it was only me, I usually dont gank and pk by my own, with my own buffs.

Kest, I really wish you would 1v1 me, if you win for any reason, I would be the one giving you the "applause".

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
shit just got real .
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline MultiStatic

I would like to say the same thing but unfortunately they type too much and i get bored mid-sentence o.o
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
meng, you ppl remind me of Yu Gi Oh ... w/e the problem or debate is.. " IT'S TIME TO DUEL" 1v1, COME AT ME BRO WE SETTLE THIS OVER 1v1, cause 1v1 PROVES EVERYTHING !
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Therras

• Papi.
meng, you ppl remind me of Yu Gi Oh ... w/e the problem or debate is.. " IT'S TIME TO DUEL" 1v1, COME AT ME BRO WE SETTLE THIS OVER 1v1, cause 1v1 PROVES EVERYTHING !
Obviously, all I want is make her kiss the floor while im standing up. People with OVERPOWERED egos are the ones that make me enjoy the game.

For some reason, people shuts the *** up when you own them with their rules in a 1v1. Well my reason was pretty obvious, yet i had to explain it, again.