Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Mystics got p def buff and get 10% p def
Veno's got 2 skills to reduce dmg taken + Foxform and get +10% p def
We (barbs) got Invoke and Solid Shield, give us 10% magic def  :smiley:
cya ingame

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
g33b s!n$ 30% magic deff and 5k more e\/ash!on aw.and potatos plis. '-'  :normal-1: :normal-2:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
g33b s!n$ 30% magic deff and 5k more e\/ash!on aw.and potatos plis. '-'  :normal-1: :normal-2:
Too many potatos... ijs.

Offline Ning-Jie

• Tired of QQ.inc
  • A good story is never really finished
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧  everyone stop with the ***ing bless boxes

NingJie - 150 Demon Archer
Johnny_ - 150 Sage Assassin
Jayden - 149 Sage Seeker
Ivan - 145 Demon Wizard

lapulapu

cya ingame

:normal-42:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
cya ingame
See what you just did with blessings Agatio??!?!??!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧  everyone stop with the ***ing bless boxes

Offline Decency23

Warriors, while squishy to some extent, do have magic marrow, and their physical resistance is very close to cap even with marrow on, and I don't think anyone can argue for seekers being squishy.

Now, barbs are very health dependent with very mediocre defensive stats compared to warriors and seekers, and with +20 vit shards being so accessible, placing stats into vit is less effective than it should be. The result? Seekers and warriors have more potential damage output (depending on skill level obviously), and aren't much squishier than barbs. While there are good barbs, they are far too squishy for what their intended purpose is.

Taking all of that into consideration, I think it would be fair for something to be done for barbs, whether it be a separate gear set or some sort of minor blessing.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
i want more slaying lvls pl0x

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Idc what anyone says barbs do NOT need a blessing =.=..... Imo nobody else needs a blessing.... It was fine when it was just clerics and archers had blessing. When i saw mystics had blessing I thought wtf is this? I've seen plenty of mystics drop bm's and sins easily. Falling petals is enough. ENOUGH WITH THE BLESSINGS!
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 12:04 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No matter what Agatio gives or takes away, will it NEVER make everyone happy.
Too bad some just never give up trying.

( gotta love when you miss a letter )  lol
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2013, 02:42 pm by Shay

Offline Thea

No matter what Agatio gives or takes away, will it EVER make everyone happy.
Too bad some just never give up trying.

Ever? ._.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Barbs can either be catas  to tank everything or be Dragon with r8 def lvl wep (which can't kill shit) or switch to a dragon poleaxe and  get 1 shotted by some random mg or even get charm bugged by those -99% ct archers that are really popular right now. People say barbs are op, yes we are but we depend on our OP'ness we can't just walk to someone and kill it w.o doing 5 clicks (MG fire combo) or lock someone before they force log out of madness (bm) we got 1 stun we depend on everything else is genie, and no mather how much magic def u get from neck and belt it won't really count, and then again if i put magic rings once again i can't kill shit cuz i will either miss a DD, die to a sin cuz i don't have anymore p def or get purged which is the biggest pain to buff back with 3 main buffs to be cast.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
totally unrelated but Deno your profile pic is to pro LoL nerd rage ftw

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Agree with Deno. Unfortunately most players here think Barbs are OP as they just can't look past our crazy hp.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?