Epic Perfect World

Reset of Territory map's

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I thought i remembered reading somewhere they'll reset it ever so often. The map looks nice and colorful to me so i don't see the reason for a reset, because then new small factions can't have lands? Might as well reset it every month then if that's the case.......
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Decency23

If you are part of or in charge of a small faction and want to go somewhere with it (as in being successful in TW); you shouldn't be trying to find ways to do something with a small faction, you should be trying to find ways to strengthen your faction.

Offline Thea

PWI is facing this problem right now, and thus Territory Wars have become largely stagnant. Constantly resetting the map removes the incentive to better your faction or to attempt land grabs, because the map is just going to be reset when you take power anyway.

+2 Took the words right out of my.... fingertips? O.o

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
perhaps once every six months would be cool but not because "small" factions cant take land..I myself have been a part of small factions who go in to TW and take lands.  Take time to learn about your opponants, strengths, weakness, and TW habits, form strategy and take some land BABEE !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Quote from: Agatio
From now TW map wipe will be done each 4-5 months, depending on current TW situation, however if TW map is active with many various factions attacking, it will be delayed.

There are plenty of 'small' guilds fighting for land still. ;x It's not just one or two dominant factions, like ET said.
Map looks great right now, compared to how it has in the past.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are reseting the TW Map when we see the map is totlal yout of challenges.
What you mean about PWI is due to one single Reason, theres 1 guild with a lot of players absed on cash, that yes removes all the fun in TW's in that game but we do not face that problem here, we have a balanced server or at least we try to keep it balanced, so the TW's aint that bad.
We see at the moment around 11 guilds still fighting in TW, thats not good? for me it is, i came from a PWI server where was every weekend 2 guilds fighting, thats not fun at all...
So don't worry we have the TW Map under constant check ups.