Epic Perfect World

GN pls rid ty

Offline Chire

So I came to idea, can dev's make GV aka Delta in the way of - if the leader dc's it doesn't fail? I mean its really starting to get annoying cause some people don't have good net/pc/laptop, and they can crash, and others just don't wanna risk of being leader of the squad, so when stuff happen like what I mentioned above its really a waste of a nice run :/ So is it possible to make it like this or?
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I almost never run that instance any more but agree with you 100% that would be an awesome improvement.

Offline Slashyy

nice idea :) but tbh a single verson of gv would be nice >.<

Offline Chire

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I dont think its possible, try to find the best person for it from the squad that has the best connection.

Offline Chire

I dont think its possible, try to find the best person for it from the squad that has the best connection.

Well for example today, I was on my cleric, I asked in squad can anyone handle it who has good net etc? No one answered... so I had to do it, and in middle of it my net goes down ;~;
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I agree with this x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Especially when there's things like server crashes. Push comes to shove you'll have to go back to the beginning. But i think this is something the pwi devs would have to do..... Or even if the quest were to fail a way for the captian to start it up again. Would be hard the mobs would still be going, you'd have to hold bosses until then, but I would like that alternative better =.=. I wouldn't mind having to run back to the beginning to start it up again.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

cevans1290

i hate that, even more when i do my trick-go full inv so i get items at once-wave 10, i dc as leader and whole thing gone, and waste of my items i woulda gotten D:

Offline Chire

I am glad that people agree with me, now, if it would just be possible to do somehow, to change it not to fail OR how Mord said to start it all over, it would be AWESOME!!!! <3
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

I agree with this x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Especially when there's things like server crashes. Push comes to shove you'll have to go back to the beginning. But i think this is something the pwi devs would have to do..... Or even if the quest were to fail a way for the captian to start it up again. Would be hard the mobs would still be going, you'd have to hold bosses until then, but I would like that alternative better =.=. I wouldn't mind having to run back to the beginning to start it up again.

You saw today what happened on my cleric.. So that was the trigger to this idea x) Sorry again Mord :(
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Antihero

nice idea :) but tbh a single verson of gv would be nice >.<

Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

Offline Chire

Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

Does that mean we HAVE to run with a squad if its MMO? No it doesn't.. I run most of the stuffs solo, I only ask if someone needs the boss when I'm already at him. Why? Because I hate when people go nuts in the squads and oh I'm not lazy.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Antihero

Does that mean we HAVE to run with a squad if its MMO? No it doesn't.. I run most of the stuffs solo, I only ask if someone needs the boss when I'm already at him. Why? Because I hate when people go nuts in the squads and oh I'm not lazy.

You don't have to do anything, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to seek out and sign up for a game designed for a large playerbase when you're just going to play by yourself.

Offline Chire

You don't have to do anything, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to seek out and sign up for a game designed for a large playerbase when you're just going to play by yourself.

LMAO there is no rule saying "you need to play with others and make friends" the game itself is made for the people to enjoy, if its going to be solo or in a guild with bunch of ppls in it who run caves 24/7, its their stuff. Everyone chooses what they like.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
LMAO there is no rule saying "you need to play with others and make friends" the game itself is made for the people to enjoy, if its going to be solo or in a guild with bunch of ppls in it who run caves 24/7, its their stuff. Everyone chooses what they like.

This.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru