Epic Perfect World

Can I recommend this ? Sir Agatio ?

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Sir Agatio , I played since 2011 or 2012 ? Uhm , I have some suggestions for the game . This is my very most wanted in PW.

"WORLD BOSSES"
-
Since 2009-2010 , I played Perfect World Eclipse(Philippine Server) , I just stopped because my account was hacked with my donation items.
btw here it is.
When I was playing PWE . So many players are hunting World Bosses to get MTP(To Craft like donation items) and Coins like Epic Coins(To Craft too donations items) . I just want so badly with a World Bosses because we can get only EC in Event,Some mobs or etc.
I also suggest that World Bosses in every place ( I can help you to find location same as PWE if can ) because I think if they become 150 , they always doin' is to Pking . Let's do another job besides Pking.

I wish that suggestion will be like . Sorry if I relate some another PW but it is only in PH . Uhm , wish you can read this .

Offline inzzzzzz

Sir Agatio , I played since 2011 or 2012 ? Uhm , I have some suggestions for the game . This is my very most wanted in PW.

"WORLD BOSSES"
-
Since 2009-2010 , I played Perfect World Eclipse(Philippine Server) , I just stopped because my account was hacked with my donation items.
btw here it is.
When I was playing PWE . So many players are hunting World Bosses to get MTP(To Craft like donation items) and Coins like Epic Coins(To Craft too donations items) . I just want so badly with a World Bosses because we can get only EC in Event,Some mobs or etc.
I also suggest that World Bosses in every place ( I can help you to find location same as PWE if can ) because I think if they become 150 , they always doin' is to Pking . Let's do another job besides Pking.

I wish that suggestion will be like . Sorry if I relate some another PW but it is only in PH . Uhm , wish you can read this .

try to make new account and donate again ^^

Offline play4fun

• log bro
LOL . Hahaha , I mean that in PWE not in EPW =))

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
World Bosses is not easy to kill and it can make the server laggy. if you know what i mean :-X
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Nah , it depends . Only 1 boss in 1 in every Capital :o

Offline devilsown

You do know, there are some world bosses on server as well? you just need to find them, otherwise search for topic on forums for locations:)

Offline play4fun

• log bro
I tried to search them ;(

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
There are like 30+ worldbosses, only 5 of them are not soloable.

And u ask for more bosses?

Also they are usually killed within 1 hour of them spawning, coz you are not the only one looking for them.

Offline play4fun

• log bro
Oh , ok . I'll try to search them . Thanks !