Epic Perfect World

Big Question

Offline inzzzzzz

is there any acc make interval attack -0.05 in EPIC PW ?

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I hope someone will understand this question and reply.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Translation: Is there an accessory that has int on them in EPW?

Answer: No.  TT99 bonuses were also taken off so I just saved you even more time.  Enjoy!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline inzzzzzz

I hope someone will understand this question and reply.

thannks for ur respons :)
but make sure, before you play private server, need to learn from online first ;)

Offline inzzzzzz

Translation: Is there an accessory that has int on them in EPW?

Answer: No.  TT99 bonuses were also taken off so I just saved you even more time.  Enjoy!

yeah need to farm from TT again >><<

Offline Craggan

If you are planing to farm Tt for the mats to make the level 99 ornaments do not waste your time. The interval bonuses for having 2 pieces have been removed from the game. As far as I know there are not any of the ornaments that have any kind of interval bonus. I'm not even sure if dragon magic rings have channel bonus here either.

lapulapu

but make sure, before you play private server, need to learn from online first ;)

pretty sure Uriel knows the game bud. As for your question TT Accessories won't work, you are better off aiming for Dragon Set and R8 -int reshapes for interval as well as an Interval Tome(Pangu/Divine Ignorance/Tender Slaves) and an -interval cape/robe (Lunar Cape/Supreme Robe). have fun.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I play perfect world since like 4-5 years I dont even know, So i'd say you should form a normal and correct question in order to make everyone understand.