Epic Perfect World

Not really my problem, but whatever.

Offline Nana

Regarding watchtower's post in thread named "o.0?". The "email Agatio rule" is quite nice. Let's you avoid the problems really nicely, doesn't it? Sorry for making new thread, it's just, every time someone brings up a topic on favoritism, I can't reply fast enough, because GMs close it asap (sad face).

At any rate: Senbonzakura new God for posting after gm has locked a thread (y).

XxChrisxX211

You aren't "Sorry" For making a new thread. You just enjoy starting shit everywhere you go.
Troll much?
But with all due seriousness. I agree. Using Agatio as cover to get out of having to answer questions ..#lame
And even if we did Email Agatio i doubt it would be read ;)

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I dont see how Agatio closeing a thread brings GM favoricism, if you feel gms Favor someone, or some faction, plz use the proper system, and report it.

I'm not trying to silense anyone. Epic is not a tyran world, everyone is allowed to their opinion. When useing the right chanel for it.

Nothing more nothing less
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Nana

I'm not even trying to "troll". I'm just venting because I got fed up with s*** I see every day. I hope you understand.
Also, I sent report. A month ago. Still nothing. Ty.
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 01:10 am by Nana

Offline Chire

Regarding watchtower's post in thread named "o.0?". The "email Agatio rule" is quite nice. Let's you avoid the problems really nicely, doesn't it? Sorry for making new thread, it's just, every time someone brings up a topic on favoritism, I can't reply fast enough, because GMs close it asap (sad face).

At any rate: Senbonzakura new God for posting after gm has locked a thread (y).

Actually I was writing when he wrote smth in same sec xD therefor I avoided the "lock" xD but ty xD <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

XxChrisxX211

Agatio didnt close the "o.0" Thread, you did , Watch Tower.
And don't try pulling the wool over our eyes, we know very well you GMs have favorites. But it's fine, Continue hiding it. :)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
GMs can have favorites, they're just not allowed to act upon it (giving them itens and such).

If you're not happy with the way Agatio runs his server, than click here.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
Aparently you are a very new player, That makes nothing else, then troll the forum, and aprently know 0 about this server, or the game in general.

One thing about me. I'm very proud in all the actions i do or take. If something is done by me, ppl know it. And if i close a thread, there is a reason for it, i wouldnt need to hide under anyone back. Less Agatio.

ty
GM alt Krypto

Offline Nana

"New player", please don't make me laugh. I was Xpendables marshall. I don't expect you to know, it was before you became a gm.

Also, Zorah, you mean gm is not allowed to do something like kill world boss for certain guild who lured it in safe zone, let them keep the items and then do nothing to punish people breaking the rules?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
i was replaying to Chriss not you :)

I know who you are.

And lol you still with that, no under why your complain was ignored.

I killed one boss in SZ, because it was killing all the players. Not because any faction. And the player that pulled the bossed, was banned for it.
GM alt Krypto

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Also, Zorah, you mean gm is not allowed to do something like kill world boss for certain guild who lured it in safe zone, let them keep the items and then do nothing to punish people breaking the rules?

click here.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
I mean, seriously. Even if  you were right to get fat and sassy with a GM, what good would it do? You're just a player. It's a losing battle. So why make a thread? Why show your ass? I'm just trying to help you out. :/ If you don't like the way a server is run, then find a different one. ._.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
I sending complaint for Tori being so cute. I full mad. Then later I gunna make threads and complain about the same thing over and over again till someone pays attention to me.  :normal-12:

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Im the favorite! All GMs Love me. I get all da free itens and ecs.
But in all seriousness, gms arent robots, of course they'll like the players who dont start shit at every chance they get, doesnt mean that they get free stuff or shit like that.... but i guess thats beyond the comprehension of children

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Chire

Erm lets all just stop here? Alright? Before someone gets that famous ban.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: