Epic Perfect World

[Request]Channel Art.

XxChrisxX211

So some of you may know, Youtube went partially insane and has decided to change the Outlook/Layout of youtube and Youtube Channels once again (FYI it looks Horrible) And with this new update, comes a new channel. If anyone would like to volunteer, and show your creative side, and make me some Channel art. Please do so.

The required widths and lengths are:
Width:2120
Length:1192
I made this new youtube channel in order to capture the Rage EPW has to offer, When i see rage based on TW's, PK, 1v1 , Or just simple rage. I pull out the Good Ol' Fraps and record it, therefor posting it on the channel. It's a work in progress , and i may end up doing something else. But for now, i'll be mainly using it on Rage/QQ and Random EPW events And/or Leveling it may change so who knows. It's a work in progress, nothing special :P
I also thought for the ones who enjoy laughing at EPW rage and QQ, That me posting the videos to previous rages and whatnot would give you a little laugh, it would also help GM's mute the troublemakers and find out who actually "first" started it.
And if you missed an event, but feel like watching it to see what happened, I can also post videos on that.

But yeahhhhh, If anyone feels up to it, please do so <3 Muah.
(I'm sorry but i don't have enough EC to compensate for a reward :[ I might be able to think of something ;/)

Edit: I may even do Little videos on other games, Such as ;
  • Left For Dead {L4D}
  • Left For Dead 2 {L4D2}
  • Micro Volts {MV}
  • Minecraft {MC}
  • Combat Arms (NA) {CA}
  • Alliance of Valiant Arms {AVA}
  • Team Fortress Two {TF2}

And so on, I have quite a few games.
*No i am not "Advertising" These games, considering everyone practically knows about them as is, Just stating what this channel may be used for*
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 08:47 pm by XxChrisxX211

dorothyerika

dorothyerika

BTW I love you pic!I fell in love o.o'

XxChrisxX211

Lols <3 I need me some dayum channel art. But anywho im about to do a PC wipe to download the Games i want to do :3

Edit; Thanks! x'D I love it too ;_;

dorothyerika

Maybe we can do some vids together?-nudge nudge-

XxChrisxX211

Hey, Sorry! I was returning my comp back to factory condition!
We could definitely do some videos together, although i dont really have a microphone, which is reall going to suck, We can still do legit/Survival on minecraft. Or something of the sort. :)

I think it'd be fun
;p
*And wooooow PC is like 500% faster*

dorothyerika

xD I have a headset with a built-in mic sooo ^-^ (btw i sound like im a young ass) <.<

XxChrisxX211

(Check your PM's)
And , LOL. Nice... I'm saving for a microphone, but until then, no talky for me v.v

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
 >:D I LOVE TF2 TOO... TF2 IS AWESOME!! WITH SKULLS FULL OF EYEBAWS!
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Zid7

• Beginner
If u restart ur PC u will be able to login

Offline Chire

If u restart ur PC u will be able to login

Wrong thread xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Zid7

• Beginner
lmao sorry just woke up from my nap :/