Epic Perfect World

Cheaper Teles and World Boss Respawn Times

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
First off

Cheaper Telecoustics
210k or whatever it is to buy them is insane, I mean if you can give me the reason (provided its not a bad one) then fine, 210k works. 10 Telecoustics = 1 Sage/Demon skillbook, isnt that kinda insane?
30k for a Telecoustic maximum would be nice, especially since I enjoy replying and talking with people on world chat.

Secondly

World Boss Respawn Times
No idea if you can change this but once every 3 hours or something would be cool, even say once every 9.
This is less for me, because I could tell you the spawn times of Ton, Sonic, Spearman, Soul, Drudge, Hornska etc, because I killed them, but I have found alot of people at other times wanting to give it a shot and finding none, I try to leave atleast 10 alive so others can give them a shot, but ofcourse what I dont kill someone else just works out the spawn time for.
And no im not being selfish I do have a mostly full squad :)
Just an idea
That or maybe make worldboss like mobs that drop say 1 item instead of 20 and put them in one area where they respawn like normal mobs... AOE GRIND WORLDBOSSES!  :P

Offline Epica

• Old Player
tele's are expensive to prevent mass wc useless sentences ;) we want a clean server with respect and dignity, not a drama wc talking rubish whole day.

the wb's, well i agree with u. i was thinking about 12h instead of 24h but thats something for agatio to set ;)

Offline PandaBear

increase tele price lol

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Thank god I still have thousands of telecoustics to waste O_O
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Here is the thing about World Bosses.. We use them as an event as well.. so normally it's not an issue about the resapwn time. We haven't done the event for the world bosses or the Skill book bosses because we're waiting for a tool for it..

Offline Lyssania

I agree with Nexbra. Tele prices are ridiculous. The reason behind the insane prices is a good reason, but I'm sure there's a compromise so it's affordable as well. I find myself not wanting to buy tele's when I really want to say something on WC to buy, etc because they're so expensive. Yea, getting coin here isn't extremely difficult but it's still a lot to pay to say something in a chat that can easily be turned off.

Offline PandaBear

I agree with Nexbra. Tele prices are ridiculous. The reason behind the insane prices is a good reason, but I'm sure there's a compromise so it's affordable as well. I find myself not wanting to buy tele's when I really want to say something on WC to buy, etc because they're so expensive. Yea, getting coin here isn't extremely difficult but it's still a lot to pay to say something in a chat that can easily be turned off.

if you need to buy something talk to your friends or make a forum post.

I hate having to hear Dynasti's ego talk all day.

Offline WEEWEE

noone can escape my wc sillyness muahahahaha...unless you make teles like 20mil a piece <.< that might make a dent in my gold T_T

Offline Rhelanna

You can always whisper the person like I do when I'm outta teles.  :P

Offline Lyssania

Very true Rhe, though by buy I meant like... WTB CHEAPER TELE'S.

xD I understand the reason behind it though, we'll all just have to work around it. :P

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member

if you need to buy something talk to your friends or make a forum post.

I hate having to hear Dynasti's ego talk all day.

You also have the option to Blacklist someone so you don't see their chats.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
First, I get the reasons for the teles it is just a pain to fork out so much to buy something, ask a question or find a squad. But it is what it is, 210k isnt too hard to get.

Good job on the World Boss event lilly :) I still think the respawn times should be lessened but you should get that tool for the World Boss event working because it was fun... Even if I was the slowest... hehehehe