Epic Perfect World

Donating for events

Offline Chylin

I do not mind Donating to a game i like to play I also like to help other Players get ahead.
I do not know how much programming would need to be done But I do think My idea would
Bring in extra Donations to epic and also get a little respect for us wallet warriors lol.

..... MY IDEA......

Donate $25.00   get your normal Gold And Resets all the world bosses.
 Donate $50.00   get your normal Gold and A 15 minutes Archosaur Raid event.
 Donate $100.00 get your normal Gold and A 15 minutes Archosaur Boss Raid Event.

This is just an example....

XxChrisxX211

I don't really like it all so well... Considering looooots of people donate, i could see Raid going on for well over a day because of donations.
resetting world bosses i sort of agree with BUT, considering the items they drop, i would see a serious income of EC/Rage/QQ'ing.

I do enjoy the boss raid idea.

Now talking about prices. This would be a good idea, if the prices were set higher, per say.
Ranging from 150$ to max 500$ So that people with money wouldn't spam Raids. Boss raids, And World Re's.
It could be a special special donation thing.I don't know...

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'd say do that whenever they hit a milestone like every $1000 dollars they accumulate from all donations, not just a single person.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Chylin

Well It could be done with out donating too could use an NPC'S  that counts donations using EC
say 10.000 for boss world boss reset 25.000 for raid and 50.000 for boss raid or which ever event
the game Owners would like

That way I could possibly not make any EC back that I donated or I might even be off the game
at the time the event starts.

No guarantees but is a way for players to control a little of the game and help each other out.

Yes a raids might happen a couple of time a day but i doubt with the right pricing that they could
Make their EC back

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't really like it all so well... Considering looooots of people donate, i could see Raid going on for well over a day because of donations.
resetting world bosses i sort of agree with BUT, considering the items they drop, i would see a serious income of EC/Rage/QQ'ing.

I agree, I wouldn't say LOTS donate per se, but there are a considerable amount of people who don't mind donating to the server, and yeah, this will get the donations going, and there will be more arch events...but it will screw everything else up.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
SIRMITTENS YOU SIR ARE MY HERO....

LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy