Epic Perfect World

Tw

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I don't know if someone already made this topic tread but new update is full bs psys hit me for 3-4 k normals in black and towers hit me 8k normals an I'm a barb in tiger mode that's 10k+ on AA PLS CHANGe it back

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I don't know if someone already made this topic tread but new update is full bs psys hit me for 3-4 k normals in black and towers hit me 8k normals an I'm a barb in tiger mode that's 10k+ on AA PLS CHANGe it back

The towers were hitting almost everyone for 8k. :/

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

XxChrisxX211

It was needed bro. Towers were hitting super low. Making TW unrealisticly boring sometimes. :P TW towers were originally made to hit hard in the first place~ Or so i think.
Quit complaining when things get  A LITTLE tough...work around it, it isn't hard. It jus tmakes TW that much more interesting

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Some constructive feedback is always welcome.

new update is full bs psys hit me for 3-4 k normals in black
I don't know where did you get it from as the update had nothing to do with Psys or class balance.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I don't know where did you get it from as the update had nothing to do with Psys or class balance.

I'm just that pro, Aga. D:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

I think that was ment as a comparison..

The freeze towers hit my EA for 6k, and my wf for 7k when I'm not buffed. That's only like 1/4th of my hp, and tbh I dont see how that's such a big problem.

They are supposed to be defense, and U have the option to take them down with catas..

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
dont change it back tw towers are good as they r... tower r useless if they hit wik, harder tw is the more fun it will be.. more chalenged...
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ATL

yea those towers are pretty dumb im a bm and if i use magic marrow it hits 8k real quick, almost killing me but if i dont buff up it only hits 5k but yet i still get pwned by magic chars lol oh and im kinda sure the towers are suppose to be useless, only the 3rd option? is good for the un-able to move buff that it does, there not suppose to kill you lol but meh idk this is a p-server not pwi :)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
TW isn't supposed to be sugar and spice, it is supposed to be difficult for everyone that is participating. I like the change because I love a challenge, without it TWs would be very boring and very short.

If you can't endure tower hits then maybe you should do defense. If you have dragon/R8 gears and you're a high level then maybe you should restat or refine and shard your gear. Heavy classes have the most HP, they should be QQing the least. Barbs shouldn't even complain because if you have good gears/refines/shards you have at least 30k in human form, not accounting for buffs, 5k is barely a scratch for a good Barb.

Yet another person who expects the entire server to change just to make themselves happy.
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 02:25 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
There will be no changes back, with much we will get them more though. Tw is suposed to be a chanladge, for a group of players. Not a 5 mins thing.

I'm pretty sure most of us, have played that long 1 2 hours tw, and miss it.

Epic is about that as well.

Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline ATL

if i re call TW is suppose to be guild against guild? not guild against towers lol and yes i have almost full gear and i am lvl 150 oh and btw i had 41k HP and still got killed a few times by the towers QQ, maybe decrease the attk power by 1% or something

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
if i re call TW is suppose to be guild against guild? not guild against towers lol and yes i have almost full gear and i am lvl 150 oh and btw i had 41k HP and still got killed a few times by the towers QQ, maybe decrease the attk power by 1% or something

A tower only doing 5k-8k can't take you out on its own unless you were afk, in this case why would you even do TW? For the towers to kill you someone must have brought your HP low enough for the tower to finish you off. This story would be more believable if you were a low HP class like a Veno or a Cleric.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ATL

dude lol it hits 8k 3 times in a row, then wait a sec, then 8k again 3 times in a row which = 48k in like 10-20secs? im not sure, and afk? wtf lol its a TW who afks at the towers? im just saying they hit kinda hard... and no some1 did not bring my hp down, 48k over 41k ijs i even tried my hardest to stay alive, like hp skills(bm) and run my ass off, but i still died, only thing i could do was AD and hope i dont die lol

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
I'm pretty sure most of us, have played that long 1 2 hours tw, and miss it.

(indeed. i remember one tw that lasted 3 hours vs caesar guild, long ago. great times!)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
dude lol it hits 8k 3 times in a row, then wait a sec, then 8k again 3 times in a row which = 48k in like 10-20secs? im not sure, and afk? wtf lol its a TW who afks at the towers? im just saying they hit kinda hard... and no some1 did not bring my hp down, 48k over 41k ijs i even tried my hardest to stay alive, like hp skills(bm) and run my ass off, but i still died, only thing i could do was AD and hope i dont die lol

Lets see, there's Holy Path, ToP, have a group with a Cleric with you when you go to the towers, Invoke and run and pull cata to a tower.

Lots of things that can be used to endure the towers, I know you don't always have 2 sparks to Invoke with which is why you carry around White Tea/God's Tea apoth and keep Bestial Rage on, if you're a sage Barb you get chi a lot easier than a demon Barb does.