Epic Perfect World

Base Trials individual reward

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
Could we get little more from base trial individual reward for example 120 Memorial Coins instead of 12?
Think that would encourage more people to join in and actually make it faction thing. For now only boss drops counts and if u actually wanna get something for time spent in trial the 'fewer people better split' policy matters.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Could we get little more from base trial individual reward for example 120 Memorial Coins instead of 12?
Think that would encourage more people to join in and actually make it faction thing. For now only boss drops counts and if u actually wanna get something for time spent in trial the 'fewer people better split' policy matters.

LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love

+100

Ill be rank lvl soon and I took a peek at the gear I was like wtf man thats too fyckin much and I cnt donate at all and alot facs that do trials they recruit certain class and lvl but yea a increase should be but idk an idc if its not jus goin to take my ass awhile xD and when I do it fyck reshapin it lmfao

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
+100

Ill be rank lvl soon and I took a peek at the gear I was like wtf man thats too fyckin much and I cnt donate at all and alot facs that do trials they recruit certain class and lvl but yea a increase should be but idk an idc if its not jus goin to take my ass awhile xD and when I do it fyck reshapin it lmfao

Well just wait when you have to reforge them... That would be the point when you would be like, "dragon was so much simpler" xD
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline LuVjunky

• Dangerously Falls In Love
Man I dnt even got the gear and already thinkin that lol

Darrius-148-Seeker

<3Angel<3 Marshall

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't mind this suggestion, but I'm almost certain that it'll be shot down because if you have an alt faction you can farm trials solo.  But for those who are in factions where drops are distributed (or banked) among all participants, this wouldn't be a bad idea, and yes, it would encourage more faction participation in trials.

Well just wait when you have to reforge them... That would be the point when you would be like, "dragon was so much simpler" xD

Mikau's r8r pants still have magic on it.  So does his top, but it also has -int on it (a bonus for me, but gonna keep it until I get decent ec-flow). 

PS: Yes, I did donate, but I never sold my gold for EC--all that EC was just by doing the daily stuff (and stealing from my alts).

Man I dnt even got the gear and already thinkin that lol

My advice is to not even think about how many rolls you'll need for the "holy grail" stats.  That will daunt you forever.  And who knows? You may be luckier than most.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I don't mind this suggestion, but I'm almost certain that it'll be shot down because if you have an alt faction you can farm trials solo.  But for those who are in factions where drops are distributed (or banked) among all participants, this wouldn't be a bad idea, and yes, it would encourage more faction participation in trials.

+1 ..
individuals such as myself can easily multi-client trials on my alt faction.. if i log my 6+ toons.. that'll be like 720+(120*6) memorial coins per trial, + the boss drops..  :S

but yea.. for normal factions as a whole this'll be great help and will certainly encourage everyone to take part.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
+1 ..
individuals such as myself can easily multi-client trials on my alt faction.. if i log my 6+ toons.. that'll be like 720+(120*6) memorial coins per trial, + the boss drops..  :S

but yea.. for normal factions as a whole this'll be great help and will certainly encourage everyone to take part.

That is what m scared about. Shit just sucks after this one. But for the facs that do have all main toons, it would be good for them... :(
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
so far no QQing and dissaproving whats this world coming to?
and now u made me feel like im not trolling most of the time  >:(
beauty is in the eye of beerholder