Epic Perfect World

Events

Offline blackfire

Hey there! I may be no so popular in game like others, so for all who dont know me my game-name is AssRaper.I was thinking how sucks is for some players (me too) to cant participate at GMs event because of their time zone.
     So from now on i will hold events..i hope u guys will enjoy them!

Some Informations

1. The prizes from events can be very different: from 1 EC to 500 or even 600 (depends on my mood), from 1 gold to 7 gold, u can get also demonic tokens, i might once a month to hold an event with chiwens scale as prize or warsong belt, u can get also weapons from lvl 120 to lvl 150 or armors:))
             2. The events will be hold randomly, but i assure you in weeknds always will be at least 1. (for example today i can hold 2-3 events, and the next two days no event, or every day 1 event).
             3. Keep an eye on the forum, because there the events will be announce!

Rules

1. Dont QQ about prizes in WC: why u got 2 ECs and some 100. Who will do that will be punishment.
                    2. All pvp events will be held in arenas.
                    3. If u get killed in events (for example hide and seek) send me a SS and i will take care of that player who killed u.
                    4. Dont start drama in WC, if u got questions or suggestion for events or even compalins learn to use PMs or if i am not online in game u can post on forum.
                    5. Dont beg to hold event! If i want to hold i will and dont beg for more prizes beacause i may get mad and u will be punishment!

Punishments

1. You will be excluded from all events.
              2. You wont participate at any events for 1 week, or if u will participate u wont get uour prize.
              3. You wont participate at weekend-events.
              4. If you want to participate at events you can, but u never will get the prize!

Some events that i always wished for a GM to hold them and never did

1. Hide and seek
            2. A special 3v3 event: each team what will participate must have 1 LA+1 HA+1 AA in team, (1 exception there can be HA+HA+LA if clerics wear HA gears)
            3. Class event (or 2vs2 Special): for example there will be tideborn vs human, that means a team must have bm+wizz and the other sin+psy, or unnamed vs elf, a team must have veno+barb and the other archer+cleric.
            4. Kill me: i will go to a place and call all players who will participate, i will get immunity (ig+AD) without any armor on me because all must have a chance even lvl 130 players. Right? so lets go on topic and the first who kill me will get the reward! I will post the screenshot on Forum to avoid QQers and Dramas in WC/PMs.
            5. There will be alot more..:))

Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 06:38 am by blackfire
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nice :) good luck and if you need any help let me know..

but 1 question.. what's your plan when people that don't care about your events, and just want to sabotage or be a dick and ruin it all, just for shits and giggles... ..

don't think excluding them from your events will have any impact on them. Actually, that may very well be the reason why one might be a dick. i.e. they didn't get their way, they QQ-ind caused drama, then you picked one of the numbers from your punishments.... and after that, the culprit doesn't care about anything and has nothing to lose, so he decides to just be a dick, and ruins all your events ? ...

what will you do then ;o

GM's usually control this by banning or muting the culprits, but as you are not a GM, what can you do ? The culprits won't be breaking any game rules, so i don't think the GM's can do much.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline blackfire

Umm..i didnt think at that but no problem i make this events for people who really cares

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
He could change location, make a private chatroom with everyone from the event in it and choose an unpredictable location that he found before hand?

Offline SHINIGAMI

thats a lot of trouble to go through, which could easily be  wasted cause of 1 dick ...

am not trying to discourage you or anything, heck i'm all up for this, especially since i too miss out on all the events due to my timezone...

but ijs. ..

Umm..i didnt think at that but no problem i make this events for people who really cares

ik, but how will you keep the ones that don't care from interfering ? .. and how do you really know if someone cares lol, Also for public events, you don't know who has who on their friendslist .. even if you change locations, won't be hard to track it down.

He could change location, make a private chatroom with everyone from the event in it and choose an unpredictable location that he found before hand?

easy to do if the turn out of participants are less than 5-10... and you know for certain that none of those 10 are a douche. ...  .. that could work if it's a faction event or w/e, .. not for a public event...  it's not practical to invite every single random participant to a private chatroom and be sure that none of those that are taking part are in someway assisting the douche, by giving up info, etc...

sorry for sounding so negative and shit, but.. i'm just saying what could go wrong and what has gone wrong many times in the past for others who tried to hold such events before.... so you can come to some sort of solution before shit hits the fan..... this is not the first time for someone trying to make such events, and hardly any of them in the past were successful, most gave up due to the amount of frustrations caused by all the QQ-ers and what not when shit don't happen on their favour.

Offline blackfire

Like i said in my first post..who ca help me or got suggestions go and tell me so thanks SHINIGAMI u helped me and gave me some great ideas 8)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
thats a lot of trouble to go through, which could easily be  wasted cause of 1 dick ...

am not trying to discourage you or anything, heck i'm all up for this, especially since i too miss out on all the events due to my timezone...

but ijs. ..

ik, but how will you keep the ones that don't care from interfering ? .. and how do you really know if someone cares lol, Also for public events, you don't know who has who on their friendslist .. even if you change locations, won't be hard to track it down.

easy to do if the turn out of participants are less than 5-10... and you know for certain that none of those 10 are a douche. ...  .. that could work if it's a faction event or w/e, .. not for a public event...  it's not practical to invite every single random participant to a private chatroom and be sure that none of those that are taking part are in someway assisting the douche, by giving up info, etc...

sorry for sounding so negative and shit, but.. i'm just saying what could go wrong and what has gone wrong many times in the past for others who tried to hold such events before.... so you can come to some sort of solution before shit hits the fan..... this is not the first time for someone trying to make such events, and hardly any of them in the past were successful, most gave up due to the amount of frustrations caused by all the QQ-ers and what not when shit don't happen on their favour.

Ah you're right, I didn't think about that. :3

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Cool !! I will look forward to your events !! sounds fun to me
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I like these ideas. Perhaps there may be a GM online that can help you in case some people decide to ruin it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SHINIGAMI

I like these ideas. Perhaps there may be a GM online that can help you in case some people decide to ruin it.

:normal-42: :normal-19:

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
If proven to be a legemit event, If someone sobatage it just for the Gigles and to be dicks, there will be still a right punishement for it.

I'm around most of the times, and i will do my best to be around when the events are being hosted, but even if im not, i will take in consederation, that the player is trying to help the server, and the population in general, and accept SS.

TYVM for wanting to help around, and in anything that you need from me or  the GM team, just contact me, here or in game.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Wooot wooot sounds Interesting ^^

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin