Epic Perfect World

Best of :D

ikr dumb list!

feel free to make your own list but please don't include urself k? k.
umm u put yourself on your list ijs!

i put myself on my list because i actually pk unlike you ijs...

i dont know how u make the list but....donating to ur 150 lvl + 150gears when crystals were in the shop, doesnt make u more pro than anyone else ;) ijs it only makes u have stuff tha tothers dont and can't compete with u for it ;) but feel free to be happy with that  ;)

talking about gear difference in a private server is completely mongolic... the point of a private server is to be able to obtain anything that the donaters can by farming it..... that said yes i have donated but no not everyone in my list has (laeya, redix, etc.)
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2012, 02:38 pm by studmuffinvick

Offline Epica

• Old Player
yea wateva makes u smile  ;)

Offline Elu

In any case, doesn't matter if you're actually good PK'ing. So much hate towards people that donate, it's stupid and childish.
-Retired-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I find it funny how people QQ about donators and whatnot when the very same faction they are in has a TON of donators lolol. Anywho, farming demonic gear is VERY doable. If you can't get enough epic coins for it by the time you hit 150, then you clearly suck at this game lol. I've literally helped a handful of my own friends get a few pieces of demonic gear EACH (so that's at least 8-12 pieces) with the extra epic coins I came across with. Mind you, I hate doing PVE stuff and hardly do them.

Epic coins: Do your BHs, do GVs, farm mobs near tellus city, do events.

Btw, I donated (one time, but I had to sell my car and starve myself for weeks because it's so dam expensive getting demonic gear) so I don't have to spend extra hours to farm gear. I actually have a life ya know  ??? I'd rather be called a donator who has a life, rather than a nerd who has no life raging at those that do.  ;D
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2012, 03:39 pm by Dynasti
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
I find it funny how people QQ about donators and whatnot when the very same faction they are in has a TON of donators lolol. Anywho, farming demonic gear is VERY doable. If you can't get enough epic coins for it by the time you hit 150, then you clearly suck at this game lol. I've literally helped a handful of my own friends get a few pieces of demonic gear EACH (so that's at least 8-12 pieces) with the extra epic coins I came across with. Mind you, I hate doing PVE stuff and hardly do them.

Epic coins: Do your BHs, do GVs, farm mobs near tellus city, do events.

Btw, I donated (one time) so I don't have to spend extra hours to farm gear. I actually have a life ya know  ??? I'd rather be called a donator who has a life, rather than a nerd who has no life raging at those that do.  ;D

you little donator youuuu.... im taking off my list because this list is clearly not about who's best at pking but who hasn't donated D:

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Locking, post has gone off topic
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker